Closed Thread
Page 31 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Think positive little Ted
    Easier said than fine as I sit here at 14 weeks still worried!

We made our Facebook announcement thismorning YAY! So glad to have it all out in the open! X

Hi to everyone else, I'm on my phone so will keep it short!
    It's such a good feeling

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (31-07-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Ponytail, yay for announcing!

Seems like everyone's pregnancies are progressing quicker and quicker now!!!

I just ran into my midwife from last night in Aldi. Hehe.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (31-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I so love it when my ob describes our baby as perfect. Just out from my appointment and all is going well. Bub is very "healthy" sized and is measuring 17+6 when I am really 16+2. I think I'm in for a big bubba!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MCB, cute bump

Rainbow, that's great that everything is going well and you're enjoying your pregnancy.

MissFaery, not long to go now. How exciting. I'm glad your nursery is coming together. I hope you avoid the gastro. I went to bras and things a couple of weeks before I was due and they sorted me out with a size. The bra is so comfy

Bond, you're up next. I hope your lil princess doesn't keep us waiting much longer. Sounds like you are all prepped and are going to look and feel great.

Nic, I did the same hypnobirthing as bond. We did the course which I found really good. That's great that bub is perfect. I wouldn't worry too much about size. My fundal height measured small, and scans showed she was under average in size, and she came out 8lb 2oz and above average. I don't think they can guess too accurately

Loony, how are you and Lucas? I love his name. That's great that your other 2 are smitten with him

Lil Ted, I hope everything is fine. It is perfectly natural. I worried until she was in my arms. Are you having twins?

Pony, yay for announcing. I hope you are getting lots of excited, positive comments
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 30-07-2013 at 16:41.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

NicT  (30-07-2013),Ponytail  (31-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had Sienna's photos taken today. Here's one
    Attached Images

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

rainbow road  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    MCB, cute bump

Rainbow, that's great that everything is going well and you're enjoying your pregnancy.

MissFaery, not long to go now. How exciting. I'm glad your nursery is coming together. I hope you avoid the gastro. I went to bras and things a couple of weeks before I was due and they sorted me out with a size. The bra is so comfy

Bond, you're up next. I hope your lil princess doesn't keep us waiting much longer. Sounds like you are all prepped and are going to look and feel great.

Nic, I did the same hypnobirthing as bond. We did the course which I found really good. That's great that bub is perfect. I wouldn't worry too much about size. My fundal height measured small, and scans showed she was under average in size, and she came out 8lb 2oz and above average. I don't think they can guess too accurately

Loony, how are you and Lucas? I love his name. That's great that your other 2 are smitten with him

Lil Ted, I hope everything is fine. It is perfectly natural. I worried until she was in my arms. Are you having twins?

Pony, yay for announcing. I hope you are getting lots of excited, positive comments
    Interesting question... I don't think I'm sick enough though! Just minor queasiness at times/feeling flushed. Bloods got done either 3 weeks 5 days or 4 weeks (depending on whether I had a 30 or 32 day cycle) and my hcg level was 60 - which is in the normal range. P4 was 90 - also good. I did find out 4 days earlier than usual which makes the wait to 4 weeks seem ridiculously long! - but perhaps they travelled quickly or ovulated earlier than my body indicated. Hoping it's not ectopic. As far as I know 60 seems normal for a singleton - yes?

I did fall naturally with twins last time we were pregnant, but they didn't make it. This was a clomid baby so I think there is a 10% chance of multiples, but our eldest is also a clomid baby and only fell with the one bub with him. Guess I'll know on the 12th for certain! Less than 2 weeks to go -yeah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    We had Sienna's photos taken today. Here's one
    That's sooo cute! What a cherub. Looks nice and warm and snug too!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Toooo cute!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww Sienna is adorable. More photos!!!

I downloading the book that you suggested Bond and Smurfy. I started reading and couldn't put it down so that's a good start. I'm a Physio with a strong background in pain education and hypnobirthing just makes sense on so many levels to me Thanks for the recommendation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HELP!!!! Please help me!

I've challenged my mentor to interview 10 pregnant women - purely for research only. It will only take about 25min.

So, if you can help out I'll be FOREVER grateful. Please just personal message me if you can help - it would truly help me out.

Thank you!!! Ingrid.