Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurfy:
    In laws up stairs isn't to bad we only have a shared big kitchen/ dining so its good we hove our part (3 bedroom +study house) and they have own up stairs (2 bed, lounge, bathroom).
    Good idea to stay close to home this weekend hopefully ur little miss gets a move on soon.

Toni:
    Thanks for posting the list hopefully smurfy, bond and I can add some more babies soon to the arrivals section.

Morning to everyone else😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    NicT what is your due date? Then I can add you to the list. If anyone else is missing let me know.
    My due date is jan 12 and its hopefully going to be a surprise (if I don't give in and find out as I have an ultrasound at work and am soooo tempted!).

Kelly - don't stress about eating. If it helps the ms just do it. I was having to constantly eat at that stage and still lost weight. I found I could only eat small meals so I guess it all balances out. Just do what you have to to get through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies,

Finally have Internet so I can do a proper update!

pony- I am so sorry to hear about your beautiful horse so sad losing a pet!

kelly- hope the morning sickness settles down soon must be terrible! I say eat now if it makes you feel better... Weight can always be lost

maybee- Eva is beautiful! Hope all is going well and you're getting lots of cuddles

looney and smurfy - hope your babies arrive soon!! I can't wait to hear about them and see photos!! I'm so clucky

missX- how happy you must be that the renos are over!! Not long until your baby shower hope you get spoilt! And it's very nice of your friends to want to help once bub is born

toni- Rivers smile is gorgeous! Such a cutie!! My crafts are going well thank you for asking. I just need to take some photos to upload to my page and ill share a link I didn't have Internet so it fell behind
    lots of kicks from my little girl! DF felt them for the first time yesterday! So precious!

adding on from that I'm 20 weeks this Wednesday!! Hello half way things are going well for me! Having a few moments of crazy hormones and had quite painful Braxton hicks contractions yesterday so was feeling a little off colour. Got my midwife appointment this afternoon as well.

Hope all is well with everyone

ps. Can someone add me as having a girl on the front page? And Kelly is due 11th March 2014 thank you x

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (22-07-2013),Ponytail  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    My due date is jan 12 and its hopefully going to be a surprise (if I don't give in and find out as I have an ultrasound at work and am soooo tempted!).

Kelly - don't stress about eating. If it helps the ms just do it. I was having to constantly eat at that stage and still lost weight. I found I could only eat small meals so I guess it all balances out. Just do what you have to to get through.
    Oh and welcome and CONGRATS NicT!! Nice to have you here xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

NicT  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Man I can't wait for mat leave to start! So over working and so..so.. Tired!! My goodness I am just drained!!!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    When do you start mat leave? I have 9 weeks left! Cannot wait!

I have my next midwives appointment next Monday evening, and my placenta scan on the Friday yay for seeing bub again- I assume they'll have a look at him as well as the placenta.

Woke up at 5:30 to a little person kick kick kicking. I love lying there, in the dark when everyone is asleep and just having this little moment with my baby!

I'm 23 weeks tomorrow and can't believe how much closer the end looks. I'm sure it will drag when I'm off work though!

I have 3 easy work weeks with only one kid to look after as the other is on holidays so I'm looking forward to taking it a bit more easy. Off to swimming lessons now!! Haven't been for ages, not sure my boobs will fit into my swimsuit anymore! At least I look pregnant now though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    NEW ARRIVALS!

MyLittleStar - 7/3/13 Max
    Eko -28/3/13 Flynn
    Lili81 - 6/4/13 Marcel
    Pinkorblue - 9/4/13 Jacob Sebastian - born sleeping @ 22w
    MickeyMouse84 - 9/5/13 Elsie Isobel
    chocciequeen - 11/5/13 Axle
    Firsttimemummy2012 - 16/5/13 Valentina Celeste
    SageS - 24/5/13 Tate
    J37 - 5/6/13 Lucy Margaret
    button2012 - 10/6/13 Archie
    Dreamgirl - 16/6/13 Brody Manning Williams
    ToniS - 20/6/13 River Elisabeth
    FelH - 20/6/13 Hayden
    Swizzly55- 24/6/2013 Atticus John White
    Nila - 25/6/2013 Abigail and Tyler
    LilPetal - 27/6/2013 Eliana
    Maybee Baybee - 2/7/2013 Ava Jean

DUE DATES!

June 2013
    mylittlesurprise - 23/6/13

July 2013
    blonde assassin - 14/7/13
    LilSmurfy - 19/7/13 A GIRL!! Adelaide
    Loonylea - 25/7/13 SURPRISE
    Calicocat

August 2013
    Bondgirl- 2/8/13 A GIRL!!
    K17 - 4/8/13

Sept 2013
    Ms Faery - 7/9/13
    MissXamA - 8/9/13
    2012Mumma - 11/9/13
    DanniandCoop - 15/9/13

October 2013
    Waitinghoping 30/10/13 - SURPRISE

November 2013
    Rainbow Road 19/11/13 - A BOY

December 2013
    MichelleClareBear 11/12/13 Brisbane

January 2014
    MrsLA 1/1/14 - A BOY
    Ponytail 26/1/14
    ChannyV 31/1/14 - A SURPRISE
    SquiggsMum 31/1/14 - TWINS 

Our Angel Bubs 
    Waitinghoping - Dec '12 (7.5 weeks)
    Shelby - April '13 (6 weeks)

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Can I plz be changed to 28th? thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love the kicking moments - but asked bub to stop a few weeks ago when I was trying to get to sleep as my whole belly seems to move now!! getting big!!
    I start Monday 12 August - I am counting down the seconds!! I work for a fairly large company that announced job cuts on Friday, so no-one will be replacing me when I go on leave and have a sneaking suspicion that I am not coming back. In this frame of mind.... I don't care...but shouldn't portray that!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a visit to the pediatrician today because of how long the wait for ECG is, her murmur still sounds harmless apparently. But River had belly ache and had a poo whilst there so I'm no longer imagining the pain she is in (which is basically what I was told last time) they have sent off a sample and I am on a dairy free diet for 3 weeks to see if its the dairy antibodies upsetting her. I'm going to struggle as I love dairy but if it helps I will be happy.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app