Closed Thread
Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    What's the frustrating part is dd was 1week early and ds was 3days late and all came natural with no stitches at all and only gas/ shower till it was time to push and now my stupid body wants to hang onto this bub forever so worrying and I just keep having dreams that I end up needing every needle and stitches and every intervention known to man kind. Trying to keep positive
    Maybe its like TTC, when you stop thinking about it then it will happen. So possibly spend some time accepting needing medical assistance this time, looking into what might be different and when you are all ok with that bub will arrive. And if not you will at least be feeling more comfortable with the necessary assistance. Xx

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Maybe its like TTC, when you stop thinking about it then it will happen. So possibly spend some time accepting needing medical assistance this time, looking into what might be different and when you are all ok with that bub will arrive. And if not you will at least be feeling more comfortable with the necessary assistance. Xx

Thanks Toni it is ending up very much like my ttc journey. I will start reading into it and go from that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Toni it is ending up very much like my ttc journey. I will start reading into it and go from that.
    Hope it helps, just looking from outside the box. Sending vibes your way.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (28-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I had to post this one. Best smile shot ever!!
    Attachment 39909
    She looks like one very cute and happy baby. Great shot.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (28-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni- re. the poo of breast fed babies. At my breast feeding class yesterday the instructor said the record she heard for a baby not pooing was 31 days! I would have taken bub to the doctor long before that thinking there was something wrong. Wouldn't have liked to change that nappy when it finally came, ha ha!

Also, I think I would have gone crimson had my MIL talked to me about orgasms! That's hilarious. Never heard that before, wonder if it works!

Loony- sweet of your hubby to be concerned about hurting you or bub. my DH is pestering me all the time using natural induction as his excuse! Told him we'll start on Monday when my midwife is back! Ingestion of semen is meant to be effective too, but I regret telling DH that and will only do it if desperate, lol.

So did they say you'd get a stretch and sweep at your next appointment? sorry my memory is terrible! Or after that could you try just having your waters broken and seeing if that starts things? The possible consequence would be you'd end up on the drip if it doesn't kick start labour, but maybe worth considering as two drug free options.

This being said, you're only over by a few days and have plenty of time for a natural birth just like your other two. So many babies are late and I just have a feeling if you wait and can avoid pressure to induce you'll get the outcome you want.

Smurfy- great your feeding is going well! How are your stitches feeling? Beautiful photo of Sienna.

Hi everyone else! Hope you're all going well.

I am currently sat in the cinema watching an hour long Thomas the Tank Engine with Toby. it's his first trip to the movies and DH insisted all of us, including my mum, go along. So I am bored and sat here on my phone while bub kicks the living daylights out of me! I slept well last night so feeling good but bit off my food again which is annoying as meant to be going for ice cream after the film and out for dinner just me and DH tonight. Hope my appetite returns so i can enjoy it!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Smurfy
    Man what a dud midwife she was. Think I got it right crazy. If that woman comes near u again I say run lol.

Had the curry and s3x but think gotta do more s3x lol just gotta get DH into it he's worried about hurting me or bubs which is cute/sweet.
    That is cute. My hubby was the same. We tried it the night before my induction, but it was so uncomfortable.

I agree, research induction and then you're informed. Hopefully it doesn't come to induction, but if it does, it might make you feel better about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Smurfy yay for going home

Loony don't focus to much on getting induced I had a really good experience with mine

We didn't get to go home. Sienna has lost weight since yesterday, so they wouldn't let us leave. They're giving me tablets to increase my supply.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond, I hope your appetite returns so you enjoy your dinner out. That was nice you could all enjoy Toby's first movie

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (28-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did they give you motilium Smurfy?

Totally normal for newborns to lose up to 10% of birth weight in the first few days, don't worry hun.

Hope you get to go home soon!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I hope you're home soon Smurfy!

Bub has been really quiet today. Had a listen on the Doppler and his heart is beating away so I figure he must have changed positions again. He tends to be quieter on weekends I've noticed - maybe because I get more distracted than when I'm at work.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1374989414.064809.jpg

Today's bump. Definitely a baby in there!