Closed Thread
Page 23 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Rainbow, good luck with your appointment and scan. I hope your BP is ok.

Loony and Bond, the race is on. Who's going to have theirs first. Maybe you could have them on the same day.

FTM, she's so gorgeous. Beautiful smiles.

Here's my little princess
    So gorgeous!!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    She's a stunner Smurfy!

Love Vale's smile FTM!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (27-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Loony: good luck keeping your mind off things. So glad I never had the million messages would drive me insane!

Rainbow: not long now and your little dude will be here. Good luck with appt and scan this week. I hope your bp is good!

Bond: glad your class went well and that you didn't have any sick spells today. I hope thats the last of it for you.

FTM: she is gorgeous, great smile!!

Smurfy: great photo, very cute little girl you have there. Any news on when you go home? Glad the feeding is getting better.

Ok ladies some amusing info, DP rang his mum (retired CHN) because River hasn't had a poo for 2 days. I didn’t realise that breastfed bubs can go for ages between because River has been every 24 – 36hrs whilst having formula but she hasn’t had much formula last few days. She has said 1 remedy is for mum to have an orgasm and breastfeed/express within 20 mins. Not sure how this works but get your partners busy if your bub is every having trouble pooping.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (28-07-2013),FirstTimeMummy2012  (27-07-2013),loonylea  (27-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Rainbow, good luck with your appointment and scan. I hope your BP is ok.

Loony and Bond, the race is on. Who's going to have theirs first. Maybe you could have them on the same day.

Bond, I hope the feeding goes well for you. Mine has been better since the midwives have been leaving me alone to just do it.

FTM, she's so gorgeous. Beautiful smiles.

Here's my little princess
    Lil Smurfy she is ADORABLE!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy being emotional is to be expected. I still get teary every now and then, I think it's the lack of sleep. I'm glad to hear feeding is getting better. It's not easy and doesn't come naturally (well it didn't for me). Your little girl is so cute.

FTM Vale is so cute. Her outfits are so cute too

Bond sorry that you have been feeling so average. Glad that you enjoyed the bf class and got a lot out of it.

Looney I know how you are feeling. It feels like its never going to happen and people keep hassling asking where is this baby. Just remember that the end is near and try to rest as much as you can, before you know it you'll have your baby in your arms.

Toni interesting. Can't say I've heard of that remedy before 😉

Sorry that's all I can remember for now. Hi to everyone else.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (28-07-2013),FirstTimeMummy2012  (27-07-2013),loonylea  (27-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond- lol it seriously would not surprise me if u did go before me, and I would try not to be ****ed at u lol 😜 glad ur feeling better and the breastfeeding refresher was helpful I have been thinking I prob should do a class too. With dd I lasted just over a week and with ds stopped at2 months coz had to get him ready with bottles when I went back to work at 3months. With this bub I will get 9 plus months off so will feed for as long as I can.

Rainbow -good luck for ur scan on Monday and hopefully your blood pressure is good 2.

Smurfy- are you setting up a challenge between BOND and I lol. Oh well lets just hope its soon for both of us its driving me crazy and I'm trying to keep positive but I am so over being pregnant.
    Ohh look at ur little princess sleeping. I just want to squeeze her with love cuddles. I'm also glad for your sake that the midwives are leaving u alone (crazy lady with the stitches inspection)

FTM- ur little vale has a cute little smile

Toni- oh poor river all dressed up and looking gorgeous but no where to go.
    Gotta love random advice from mil.

Afm-
    I have no news to add went shopping today and walked around for 2hours, and still nothing. Have friends little boys 1st birthday party 2morrow and have nothing to wear. Guess its going to be jeans and top only other option is track pants lol.
    Trying to keep positive but starting to just feel down and getting stressed about nxt appt being induced??. Anyway that's enough from me I hope everyone is having a good sat nite with their bumps or babies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Toni, that is interesting. You'll have to Let us know if it works

Loony, try not to worry about being induced (says she who cried for the best part of 24 hours beforehand). My birth was a good experience even though it wasn't what I'd hoped for. Eat curry and have s3x and hopefully you'll go into labour

Not only did crazy midwife yank on my stitches, she also thought she'd lost a needle in the bassinet but wasn't concerned about trying to find it. We should be going home tomorrow.
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 27-07-2013 at 21:53.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (27-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurfy
    Man what a dud midwife she was. Think I got it right crazy. If that woman comes near u again I say run lol.

Had the curry and s3x but think gotta do more s3x lol just gotta get DH into it he's worried about hurting me or bubs which is cute/sweet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurfy yay for going home

Loony don't focus to much on getting induced I had a really good experience with mine

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (27-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Loony don't focus to much on getting induced I had a really good experience with mine

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    What's the frustrating part is dd was 1week early and ds was 3days late and all came natural with no stitches at all and only gas/ shower till it was time to push and now my stupid body wants to hang onto this bub forever so worrying and I just keep having dreams that I end up needing every needle and stitches and every intervention known to man kind. Trying to keep positive