Closed Thread
Page 19 of 95 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Sorry have been absent for awhile, I'm trying to follow along but don't have much time to post.

Bond and Looney I'm thinking of you both as you near the end of pregnancy. Looking forward to gearing if your news. Hope you are as comfortable as possible.

Lil Smurfy sorry to hear you had a hard night. Glad you had the help of DH.

Squiggs great pics of your twins. I still find it amazing that there are two babies growing together. Hope you are keeping well.

Ponytail glad to hear your family was happy for you. It's an exciting time

Channy I loved your announcement. I'm sure it was well received by everyone. And glad there's been no more spotting or clots

MCB how are you today? Bummer about not finding a job but its a tough market out there. Don't listen to any judgmental people. It will all work out.

That's all I can remember, sleep deprivation and mummy brain has affected me big time. We are doing well still persisting with bf despite a severe cracked nipple. Have had to express from left side for 24hrs to give it a break. Next feed we're back on the breast... Hoping it doesn't hurt like hell!
    I am good thanks Maybee, feeling much more positive

Ouch hope your cracked nipple heals quickly and hope its not too painful when you feed again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I'm taking the plunge and joining so scary but I'm going to think positive that this bubba is a sticky bubby. So woohoo I'm pregnant only 4 weeks today, no AF in site. Due date 4th April 2014 (4/4/14). I'm so excited I want this so bad that it makes me scared. Bring on 7 weeks and that dreaded nerve racking scan!!

Thanks
    Reviews

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Ok I'm taking the plunge and joining so scary but I'm going to think positive that this bubba is a sticky bubby. So woohoo I'm pregnant only 4 weeks today, no AF in site. Due date 4th April 2014 (4/4/14). I'm so excited I want this so bad that it makes me scared. Bring on 7 weeks and that dreaded nerve racking scan!!
    Lol - I've been stalking for a while to keep up with where the girls were at...and it only dawned on me today that I'd have to find a new home too! So glad you led the way Shelby

I am thinking the last possible due date (40weeks) is the 6-4-14, but I got my bfp 4 days earlier than the other 4 pregnancies, so wondering if I may have o'd earlier even though all body signals pointed differently. Guess the scan will help.
    Had beta hcg and p4 taken today and scan is booked for the 12th. I'd still opt for them to be fully grown and come out healthy now though! This part always go so slowly But as long as they keep growing, I'm happy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yessssssssssssss!!!!! So so so so so happy for u

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (26-07-2013)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Those are fantastic photos my bubs never cooperated so never really got good pictures
    Hopefully that's a good sign for me then!! How are your two little ones doing? How are you coping?

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Shelby and Little Ted!! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (26-07-2013),shelby27  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo!!! Congratulations Shelby! I have been following your journey. I have my fingers crossed that this is a sticky bub for you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations little ted. All the best for a healthy pregnancy

15. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Congratulations little ted. All the best for a healthy pregnancy
    Thank you maybee baybee. I've already had more "morning" sickness and symptoms in the last few days than my two mc pregnancies combined - so hoping it's a good sign. I was a little overly excited and got a ticker sorted the day I found out...just a wee bit happy. DH is trying to keep me real though. Have only told one friend so far and will only tell one other couple that we are super close to and then leave it for a while.