Closed Thread
Page 16 of 95 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks Ladies.

Loony, happy due date! I hope you're feeling better soon, and that your bub doesn't keep you waiting much longer.

Bond, i hope you feel better soon too. Good luck with your ob appointment

Squiggs, your scan pics are so cute

Michelle, sorry you're not having a great day. That sux that you want a job badly, but nothing is coming up.

Channy, I'm glad you haven't had any more blood

Hi everyone else. Sorry for not too many personals, my brain isn't functioning at the moment.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (25-07-2013),loonylea  (25-07-2013),MichelleClareBear  (25-07-2013),Three Little Birds  (25-07-2013),ToniS  (25-07-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Happy 5 weeks Toni and River! It's flying!

MCB - you're most definitely not a failure, have a look on the website find a babysitter dot com - you may be able to find some casual and local babysitting or something for the time being. Not making money is tough, I'm really struggling to deal with the thought of being financially dependent on dp (excluding centre link) even though she doesn't care and just wants me at home with our baby and not out working (if that's what I want).

Loony - hope bub decides to make his/her appearance soon! Once bub is in your arms hopefully you'll forget how arduous your journey has been!

Thanks for asking Toni, my little man and I are great today. He's kicking low today so must've done some gymnastics between last night and now looking fwd to my antenatal appt on Monday evening, and my scan next Friday. Dp and I are going to buy an outdoor setting tomorrow, and then the following week I'm buying a new camera. Then that's all our big purchases before dropping to one income done! Excited!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (25-07-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think we will forgive you smurfy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Naww Toni she is so cute! Im doing well thanks for asking Heartburn has really ramped up this week (I tried Zantac last night and actually got a decent nights sleep for once!) so that will get me through until I see the OB in 2 weeks. Im 26 weeks now, got a workshop at the hospital tonight and am booking my 3D scan today (eek!!).

MCB - I hope you get some work soon. Im in the no work boat too, its so frustrating when you want and are fully capable of working!!!!

Channy - Im glad to hear everything is ok with bubs

7. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (25-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Hi everyone else. Sorry for not too many personals, my brain isn't functioning at the moment.
    teehee I think you have the best excuse in the world right now!!! I warn you, a functioning brain wont return for some time.... baby brain turns in to sleep deprived brain then whatever brain-cells you have left over from all of that get sucked out through breastfeeding.... I couldnt tell Arthur from Martha for months after DDs birth!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Bond: feel better soon.

Channy: glad there are no more clots.

MissX: hi how are you going?

Rainbow: morning how are you and the little man today?

Squiggs: gorgeous, glad they are both well.

Michelle: sorry you are having a hard time. You aren't a failure, you are busy growing your princess. Can you apply for any centrelink payments before bub arrives?

Waiting: how are you going?

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks Toni, it's just so hard to remain positive at the moment. Some of my family are telling me I'm making such a mistake because if I wasn't pregnant I would have found a job already but it's not true; jobs are so hard to find the only two things getting me through is our little girl and my DF! I've tried to apply for centrelink but there is a cut off with partners income and he makes $50 a fortnight over the cut off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Happy 5 weeks. Its going so fast :-(

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Happy 5 weeks Princess River can't believe she is 5 weeks already!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Happy 5 weeks Toni and River! It's flying!

MCB - you're most definitely not a failure, have a look on the website find a babysitter dot com - you may be able to find some casual and local babysitting or something for the time being. Not making money is tough, I'm really struggling to deal with the thought of being financially dependent on dp (excluding centre link) even though she doesn't care and just wants me at home with our baby and not out working (if that's what I want).

Loony - hope bub decides to make his/her appearance soon! Once bub is in your arms hopefully you'll forget how arduous your journey has been!

Thanks for asking Toni, my little man and I are great today. He's kicking low today so must've done some gymnastics between last night and now looking fwd to my antenatal appt on Monday evening, and my scan next Friday. Dp and I are going to buy an outdoor setting tomorrow, and then the following week I'm buying a new camera. Then that's all our big purchases before dropping to one income done! Excited!
    Thanks Rainbow. I will definitely check it out I wouldn't mind doing some local babysitting until the baby comes. I know how you feel, I hate being financially dependent of DF, he is being a gem about it all but it's getting difficult be she's he doesn't make all that much
    yay on a outdoor setting and camera! my girl has been kicking down low also makes me jump

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will catch up with personals when I get on the computer girls, but still feeling pretty sick atm and in bed. Don't mean to ignore you all!

I have a question though! Had my midwife appointment and she said baby's head is in my pelvis and wrote 4/5 on my notes. Is that almost fully engaged or only just? I know its written in different ways, some using 1/5 as fully engaged and others using 5/5.

She wants me to call if my nausea continues for too long. And encouraged me to eat for bubs sake but its a bit hard atm! pharmacy has run out of zofran too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats lilsmurfy!!! Gorgeous name! Love it! X

Hope you feel better soon bond and loony

Michelle please don't let it get you down, and tell people with unwanted opinions to STFU! It's a horrible job hunting environment at the moment - pregnant or not!

Glad your clots have settled Channy, could it be irritated cervix or something?

TMI - I wish someone warned me about the increase in CM during pregnancy! OMG! Eww! One day normal next day....no need to explain to you girls I'm sure!

We are telling the rest of the family tonight, wish us luck! X

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponytail For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (25-07-2013)