Closed Thread
Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Beautiful cervix is a VEEEERRY graphic website lol I've been on there before. But yes I can imagine that it will be a great resource.
    I'm fairly sunburnt from watching the game yesterday at the pub. Sucked cos I had to play soccer today with my scratchy jersey 8-/ lucky it ****ed down and was nice and cold haha. Last game of the season and we are on the bottom of the ladder but we won 4-2 woohoo :-)
    Now end of season break up next week, so I'm going to POAS the morning of haha... Just to see if I have to cut off completely or maybe have a light night haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    WOAH that was some intense viewing! I am usually good with blood but that made me feel queazy. Must be because I'm still sick? Interesting as the 25 year olds looks tilted in some photos. Maybe mine was doing that, that one time the GP was having difficulty locating it LOL.

What does POAS stand for MrsT? Boo about the sunburn But great job with the soccer game! Was it hard to play in the cold weather?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pee On A Stick!! The best part of the TWW (two week wait :-P) lol
    The cold rain is amaaaaazing to play it. It was mostly just constant drizzle with a bit of heavier here and there. No wind, so it was actually quite warm :-)
    You get all the exercise but none of the hot sweaty exhaustion thing. Perfect!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hm that website made me feel a bit ew. I also felt a little naughty looking at it - hoping DH didn't walk in behind me. Lol

Since I just finished the BCP I have my AF - so I'll wait a few days before investigating my own cervix.

I may have some bad but good news. DH and I were talking about our next holiday. We're thinking of going to Mauritius in April next year. DH suggested we go there to start TTC. He thought it would be better this way than travelling while pregnant. But it's early days and plans may change. In the end it's only a few months more but you guys know how hard the wait is!!! Decisions decisions.

What are your thoughts on travelling while pregnant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think travelling while pregnant is some thing that could be potentially amazing, but just something that you need to think over, and decide if it's what you want.
    Think how amazing and romantic everything will be. You two having your own private little secret in a sea of experiences. And you can pop the secret out for congratulatory celebrations to all strangers over and over and it won't matter cos they don't know you :-)
    I think it would be amazing to conceive be while you're away. But obviously you never know if it will take right away lol.

The important thing to remember is that you won't be able to have all those wines at dinner. Won't be able to go on that roller coaster (if relevant lol), etc etc. not to mention you have no clue at all what your symptoms will be like. Morning sickness or similar could completely ruin a beautiful holiday.

I think it could be amazing given the chance. Just gotta weigh up your pros and cons :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Coco I'll still be waiting until April. So I will be there if you decide to wait

I weighed this up as DH and I were thinking of campervanning around France in August next year, but the thought of not being able to eat soft cheese, drink champagne and the high chance I will have bad morning sickness was a bit too much in the end. Besides the money we thought we could save for me to have more time off work. We will be travelling over East not too long after our bub is born so we can 'show them off' to DHs side of the fam. What do you think is a manageable baby age to travel with? I'm thinking 5 months.

Personally I'd go the TTC route. But it could be really amazing being preg too and being able to share the news. Dad and I went to Europe and there was a lady on tour pregnant and she was absolutely glowing and had no issues except not being able to drink

Thanks for the heads up with the acronyms MrsT

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very true MrsT. This is why we're not so sure on whether we should aim to travel while pregnant or when TTC!

How was your weekend everyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So I don't forget ladies to share this...

Lying in bed just now (minds out of the gutter ) & dh won't warm up my cold feet. So I just roll over and sigh. What does he reply with???

"its not my fault my sperm ate your egg. That explains why your period is late. Didn't want to hang put with it so just went munch"

What the?? my husband is a weirdo

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol that's cute. So is that how babies are made? Hungry sperm?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Michelle your dh sounds funny!! Hungry sperm that's what ill be thinking of when we TTC.y DHs sperm pls be extra hungry for my egg lol

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app