Closed Thread
Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks mrst.

Well done on that serious will power!! I find after a week its not as hard to resist temptations. But getting there in the first place is so hard. I have to get motivated to do some fitness when I'm well again. So much bad eating and zero exercise is not good for the scales.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Michelle! I hope you get a BFP soon! FX

Well done MrsT - no chocolate I've been good and going for a run every second day - it's actually getting easier.

But I must admit today I feel really bad - I think I have holiday blues - miss being on holiday and work is quite hard. I'm really behind on budget and I think I just need to settle a case or something to give me a morale boost.

So I went out and bought a bottle of wine tonight - I think I'm going to have a glass or two...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and get well soon Hopefully! Don't worry about exercise when you're sick - I don't think exercising makes you feel better when you're under the weather - rest and relax! You'll have plenty of time to exercise when you're well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Exercise is no good when ur sick, you need rest!!
    I'm not so great with the exercise thing, so I just try to eat healthy to make up for it. My idea of a hard workout is taking the stairs to the train instead of the escalator lol.
    My back has been twinging like nobodies business. It's driving me crazy, esp cos I know it's an AF symptom for me. And it's really quite painful ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So there's a bit of cramping going on. Fx it's something meaningful? And not just last nights Chinese LOL 8-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    So there's a bit of cramping going on. Fx it's something meaningful? And not just last nights Chinese LOL 8-/
    I am on tenterhooks! I can imagine you're impatience with working out if these symptoms are a bfp or AF ahhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well there's still 9 days til AF so surely no symptoms from her yet. Who knows. I'm going crazy that's for sure 8-/
    Did you have any luck this cycle Michelle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    (I have no idea how to tag ppl so I'll just hope Michelle sees that lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsT it sounds promising! Fingers crossed

I'm starting my pre natal vitamins tomorrow! And today was my last day on the BCP can't wait to join you guys!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocoblue For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (28-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh pre natals coco !! It's really happening :-D that reminds me I haven't taken mine today.... I always forget on weekends lol 8-/
    5dpo today, longest week of my life lol.
    I've been feeling a bit... "different" the last day or so, and for the first time I really feel like I could actually be utd, and not just hopefully thinking. Who knows, these words will probably come back and bite me in a week haha.. Oh well!