Closed Thread
Page 84 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It does seem a little lighter mrst but it also would depend on how much you had drunk or how long since your last toilet stop. Or you could have peaked yesterday arvo/overnight and that egg is on its way hopefully it's all timed ok - you have the added bonus of not needing to wait for your body to adjust to coming off bc so fingers crossed

On a non ttc note, I made a spur-of-the-moment decision this afternoon to take dd to the royal show next Saturday. Something we wouldn't have contemplated until she is a bit older but since half of Perth will be watching the Dockers play the grand final... (Booo :thumbdown: haha) I figure it will not be ridiculously overcrowded. This mummy is super excited for show bags!!! Just the 2 of us, dh hates shows & has jumped on the Dockers bandwagon since they did well this season so he won't come

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully_a_fertile_mertile View Post
    Oh lordy we might need to change the name of this blog soon. What if you all leave me with your bfp

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I won't leave you
    DH and I have decided to hold off TTC until July Next year, so we are putting it off by 6 months. Things with DD have been hard on us so we want to take some time to recover before we add TTC stress on us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good on you Kim, take the time for yourself if you need it. There's a few trying in the middle of the year so you won't be alone xx
    Wow the show!!! We decided we are definitely not going, but that's just money related for us. Hope you have a great time and it's a nice quiet(ish) day. I feel like such a doofus... Forgot to pay rent last week 😓 just paid all the bills like normal and the rego, and then it was all gone and I didn't think twice. Obviously rego was the same price, so It just didn't click that rent didn't happen. So I had to wipe nearly $800 out of our savings account just to pay for it. Grr I feel so stupid. Then my car tyre pops and my battery goes flat on the same night. So when I get paid again we will already be playing catchup...
    It's not that we don't earn enough, we are comfortable, it's just that I am trying to pay this loan off so quickly I'm just not leaving us enough at the end of the week. I don't want to make the repayments smaller, or else we will still be paying it off when the baby is born 😔
    Sorry, feeling sorry for myself time over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Where did you buy your opk's from MrsT? I think I may have asked this before sorry.

Thanks girly whirlies. I just love our thread so would hate it to disband! Just love the support. Glad to hear there is a mix of TTC and waiting. I find it great to join on the band wagon of TTC with you, without actually doing it myself IYKWIM

Hoping things with DD really look up for your Kim! Good idea about taking a break. Think that's what my sister is doing. Last week they were getting a vasectomy and now they are waiting a year to see. It's hard when bubs get sick.

MrsT because you O'd early that makes me so excited for you! I can't wait to see the words BFP on this thread. This calls for me to use the new hehehe
    I'll be doing that a lot when that time comes! What do you celebrate with whn you get your BFP. Certainly not champagne LOL. A big block of choc ayy MrsT!
    I think I'd like a nice massage although (this may seem weird), I don't know if I would want anyone doing anythign to my body in the first trimester because I know you're not even supposed to have some essential oils burning in pregnancy because it can do things to you/bubs and reflexology can be quite powerful too. Oh the anxiety is coming out me already

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and that sux about the rent MrsT! You're doing such an amazing job of pumping all that money into your debts.
    I am feeling the money pressure atm too. There are so many children's birthdays we have to buy for, 2 weddings and Christmas presents also ahhh the bank account does not like me right now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah hope it's hard isn't it :-/
    Silly money always getting in the way if happiness!!

I bought a pregnancy planner kit from the chemist. Came with 10 opk and 1 hpt. It's just first response which is a cheapy, but they do say they catch a bfp first possible so fx huh!!
    I bought a digi as well cos I know if I get a pos, or a faint line, I'll want to do it again and with the digi I just want to see the word in black and white lol PREGNANT.

I think the ikr and the digi both cost about $10/ea? Tbh that's a complete guess I never remember prices lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my phone is on shuffle as I drive into work... Our wedding song (the one I walked down the aisle to) comes on and I'm bawling in the car lol. God I'm not looking forward to pregnancy hormones lol I'm already a wreck anyway!! :-P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww mrst I can sympathize with that. I've gotten more emotional as I've gotten older.

I overheard dh talking to his mate who was staying with us up until today that we aren't traveling next year because we want to have a baby. So nice to hear him talk about that with hid bachelor mates. It just makes it more real because he's saying it in front of them and not his "attached" friends...makes me happy and like its closer to happening

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Every time DH mentions "my wife and I are starting a family" I choke up lol. We have only been married for about 7 months, so even the "wife" bit gets me going haha. But when he just says it all casual like that, like it's no big deal, that's when I go all gooey :-)
    Even as recently as last year, if I mentioned babies he would get awkward and shuffle his feet and change the topic. It's great to see how far he's come in a short space of time.

I love his take on POAS though...
    DH- why do you have so many tests?
    Me- so when the time comes I can be prepared lol
    DH- what do u mean "be prepared"
    Me- I dunno I just don't wanna forget, and not have them the day I can finally use them
    DH- why don't u just wait until ur period doesn't happen......?? *looks confused*

Aww dear boy.... You men have no idea :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's approaching a busy time of year for everyone. The social calendar seems to get booked up and that means more money to be spent! So I understand what you mean hopefully & mrsT

I'm excited that it's approaching the end of the year though - closer to the TTC journey

Having DPs on board makes it more real. I'll be starting pregnancy vitamins next week!!! And my BCP finishes this Friday. So now we just need to wait a few months to get my body settled and then we'll be jumping on the TTC bandwagon.

Question for everyone - how did you know you're at the 'right age' to be a mum? Was it even a thought? I've only recently felt that I'm old enough to be a mum.