Closed Thread
Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    News at Xmas MrsT? TTC even earlier? Ooooo I think sharing the news over Xmas would be fabulous.

Hers - having a quiet holiday will be wonderful. You'll be all relaxed and mellow. Heaven I'm actually jealous

But it is hard to make yourself wait. We will wait til Jan but I think we may push it forward a month - I find the silly season makes us frisky >< !

Enjoy your weekend girls! Hope it's a good one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Coco not sure if you noticed my mentioning it earlier, but we are actually actively trying already :-) we just couldn't wait haha we are shocking!! Hopefully a bfp for me in a few weeks :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow ladies seriously I feel like we have transported back in time and we are 17 again lol. I remember when we first started dating we couldn't find enough time to DTD. Over the last 6 years I won't lie that's declined a bit haha.... But geez lately I dunno I guess this ttc has gotten us both a bit frisky haha. I feel like a sex maniac 8-|
    Let's hope we can get some results at least huh! haha....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haha mrst you're hilarious. But ummm yes, have to agree I warned dh when we decided to finish on the pill - he can't say he didn't know what to expect, I've 'been off the pill' before

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha who knew that the secret to getting a woman into your bed is lack of birth control :-P
    Talking dirty is all "ooh yeah you're gonna have a baby! Oh, yeaaaaah!" LOL
    I've been off the pill now for almost 2 years just for one reason or another, so it was very easy for me to just throw away the condoms :-D

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Hers&Hers  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg! I clearly didn't absorb all the messages whilst overseas. My fingers are crossed for you MrsT! Sending you heaps of baby dust!! I hope you get a BFP!

I've heard the pill suppresses your sexual appetite. I am currently on the pill (for 1 more week only!) but I remember when I ran out earlier this year I was off for a bit and quite horny

Ooo MrsT I can't get over my excitement for you!!! I can't wait to join you either!

Funny story - we were going on a walk and talking about saving for our next holiday and I said to DH we should start saving for baby also. We then started talking about prams and DH was like I want us to get the Maclaren pram. He said he'd seen them in Europe. (It's also a car brand and he's really into cars). The thing I found funny is that he was noticing prams when we were in Europe! Even I wasn't noticing them! Made me happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww coco how cool your hubby noticed prams! I can just imagine "no, no I'm not checking *you* out, I'm checking *your* pram out!" Haha

Yep, I had zero libido on the pill and also the mini pill (which I was on after dd). Dh must be thinking everyday is his birthday this past few weeks since stopping how unfortunate for him if the planets align & we do end up pregnant this month. I had zero libido right through my pregnancy so it will just be like a giant tease for him

Off to park by behind on the couch and cheer on my Sydney fellas in the footy!

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Tugs reading along your TTC diary and sending lots of baby vibes your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Naw Kim thanks XD I never know what to write, but I know I'll want to remember lol.
    Coco I'll forgive you haha, you DID have a few more important things going on, what with galavanting through Europe haha. Very cute with DH and prams, my fella isn't quite there yet but I'm watching it slowly happen.
    I've not been on the pill for so long I don't really remember what my libidos was like, but it has been fairly low for some reason lately (aside from the complete 360 of the last week lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Coco I'm still on bc until the end of Oct. Then its all about getting my body ready. Although talking to my bff. We want to be utd at the same time. She gets married in Nov but wants to wait until June. O said I'd be TTC may but hopefully we both have luck in the bfp when we want them. We were trying to work out what stage of pregnancy we would be when our mutual friend gets married in Jan 2015. But I said to my bff that if I'm more than 7 months I won't be going as its in qld and I'd hate to be caught out and have to give birth not at my hospital gosh we are already thinking so far ahead. But yoi have to when you are thinking of TTC. All with the money and timing...well maybe that's just me. Mrs I plan everything if possible :what:

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app