Closed Thread
Page 8 of 92 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbabe View Post
    What kind of bloods? If you don't mind me asking. Do you have to wait to have them at a special time?
    I have a high platelet count which can cause some problems, I also have Von Willabrands disease (although I am lucky that this disappears while I am pregnant...thank god). I also have other health concerns as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah I was watching this one thing on YouTube it was some company that made lots of small vids with info to new parents. Very informative, I got a bit addicted. DH looks at me strangely a lot in these phases 😏.
    I've not been doing much product searching though I'm sure that will come. I've just been reading up on anything and everything baby/pregnancy/parenting related.
    I have strong beliefs about upbringing etc so I suppose I just want to make sure I'm as prepared as I can be.
    We do a lot of thinking about if we are physically ready, and financially ready, but more important than all those things is knowing I'm ready to give this kid my all and make him/her the best they can be.
    Also sorry for spamming lol :-/ we are not telling anyone yet about the baby talk so it's hard when all I wanna do is shout it from the rooftops lol. Instead I come in here and ramble on about anything and nothing :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha it's funny you say that because I started looking at prams and then we ended up going into baby warehouse to test some out. I love the icandy peach! It's so smooth and agile! Fell in love with it!! See its dangerous looking at baby stuff. Too tempting to start making a stash of baby things. I mean we will need them one day.... So... Haha. Another fav thing to do is watch reviews on YouTube. Even for wraps! I love Moby Wraps and watch the videos makes me feel like a pro even though I haven't actually used one lol

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!
    Oh I will have to go an do a trial run then haha and you're right, we will need them one day. Even though it's not for me until early 2015

I will def get onto the youtube reviews...what do you search for? Baby products?? Never heard of the icandy peach, but almost sold with the name, so cute and that is my fave fruit! I only ever hear about bugaboo! But I want to know it's worth the money you pay etc. It would be awesome to get a complete travel system, so the car capsule that you can lock into the pram and then when bub is bigger set aside the capsule and just have a normal stroller. I don't think they are very common in Aus though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    I have a high platelet count which can cause some problems, I also have Von Willabrands disease (although I am lucky that this disappears while I am pregnant...thank god). I also have other health concerns as well.
    Hopefully these things won't make it too much harder for you or make it take too much longer either.

Is there treatment or something you have to do between now and then?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (25-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsT - I think we are all in the same boat. We have told friends and family that the time for babies is near BUT we have since decided we want to keep it on the down low to ease the pressure. People were starting to ask if there was any news yet and we figured it would only get harder the closer we get so now we are throwing people off with dates. We keep saying we don't know when we will start.

Hopefully - the icandy peach is so much better than the bugaboo in my opinion. It's so nice. You should google it you can clip a capsule in it if that's what you're looking for. We have decided on the carry cot instead of using a capsule because we want to use a car seat from birth to 4 years instead of using a capsule for a few months and then having to get a car seat. We love the sweetpea colour! It's gorgeous!!

I tend to YouTube different things that I have seen people talking about. I recently started watching videos about baby quilting haha. Oh dear!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully these things won't make it too much harder for you or make it take too much longer either.

Is there treatment or something you have to do between now and then?

There is for my blood condition, but I need to wait for the other health concerns.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    We do a lot of thinking about if we are physically ready, and financially ready, but more important than all those things is knowing I'm ready to give this kid my all and make him/her the best they can be.
    Also sorry for spamming lol :-/ we are not telling anyone yet about the baby talk so it's hard when all I wanna do is shout it from the rooftops lol. Instead I come in here and ramble on about anything and nothing :-D
    I know what you mean about planning MrsT...atm that's what we're doing, getting our fam home and then savings up. Think the physical thing should be ok (here's hoping) and so true about not wanting to tell anyone yet about baby talk. Although the ladies at work keep saying I'm secretly pregnant with quadruplets (DH is a twin, my mum is, Aunty's are, cousins and the list goes on and on)! Oh and SIL is due this week with twin boys wowzas! So anyway, that's where that 'joke' comes from! However, my nearest and dearest know these baby plans aren't until next year.
    Have you found since getting married that everyone asks when lol. I really hope I end up being pregnant at the same time as my bestie, we are both planning for mid 2014, would be great for the support (aside from all you wonderful ladies) I can't wait for us all to be on the TTC road together!!!

Hope things aren't made too difficult for you Kimnus!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I hope the waiting isn't too bad - we can keep each other company and try and make it easier it really is nice to see that there is quite a big group of ppl waiting to TTC but are still on the hub!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is great we will all have lots of company. When I first posted this topic I was worried that I might be the only one at this stage thinking about TTC next year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully - the icandy peach is so much better than the bugaboo in my opinion. It's so nice. You should google it you can clip a capsule in it if that's what you're looking for. We have decided on the carry cot instead of using a capsule because we want to use a car seat from birth to 4 years instead of using a capsule for a few months and then having to get a car seat. We love the sweetpea colour! It's gorgeous!!

I tend to YouTube different things that I have seen people talking about. I recently started watching videos about baby quilting haha. Oh dear!
    Haha quilting, now that's something I will leave to MIL, she is an amazing crocheter if that's what it's called

I will def check it out, thanks! I know what you are saying re the car seat 0-4 years. My sister did that for her first and then wanted a capsule so badly for her second, so hired one. So I figure maybe I might just do that and buy the 0-4 year car seat.

I hope the waiting isn't too bad either rainbow...now that we have bought this house, I will be well and truly flat out packing up our current home and getting it ready to be leased. Then it's two weddings and we're off to Bali in Jan. So at least that's the last half of the year wiped away...I feel like I'm wishing my life away just so I can start TTC