Closed Thread
Page 78 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I guess im guilty of being a bad group member too. I have been reading along though. Just it has been quite hectic at uni, assignments and all. And we are moving to our new place friday.

It would be interesting to see what I will crave, my last pregnancy I was the apple lady, apples, apple juice..just basically anything with apple. Can't stand the bloody things now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Apple is fairly safe luckily lol. Knowing me it will be raw cookie dough or something equally disgusting and unhealthy lol.
    So I know we are terrible and pathetic and silly and impulsive lol but we might be bringing ttc forward again *blush*
    The only reason we are waiting is for finances, and I think I've made that work in our favour.... So indecisive lol. Will keep you all posted x

Thanks
    Reviews
    All good ladies. Life gets busy so don't feel bad about being a quiet group member

Haha mrst this baby is wanted so badly! Very exciting times indeed

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Spoke to DH. Think this is happening. Now I'm freaking out. Lol 8-|

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Like bringing it forward to now mrst?? Ooooooo *clap hands*

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erm.... Maybe *embarrased*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeayyyyyy! now you can get all obsessed peeing on sticks & symptom spotting haha

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why are you embarrassed MrsT? You should be excited and maybe a little nervous lol

Umm ladies please don't feel guilty! Everyone has a lot on their plates!! We were suppose to be doing the weight loss/money saving thing and I neglected the whole thing because of how hectic life has been since I recovered from my surgery. I'm still playing catch up on life BUT I know that you ladies won't hold it against me

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Never hold it against you Rain!! Or any girls! Just love that the support is here, don't need to post every day, or even every week, to know that support :-)

I'm just embarrassed cos this is so like me lol. I micro-plan everything and over think it to death, then just go and change the plan anyway lol. So went from waiting 12 months, to waiting 6 months, to lasting about 2 lol.... Lets just say I'm glad we were super prepared early, cos DH and I just DTD :O
    I don't O for another week so it doesn't even actually count lol. But still. First time in 6.5 years we have not used SOME form of protection! My heart is racing lol...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (18-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't worry girls. We come and go as we please. Its meant to be casual chat so no pressure. Just love reading the goss

Oh my goodnesssss mrst. I'm so nervy for you in a good way. I am living vicariously through you. Imagine if you o early and get preg eeek. So exciting thinking about this!!!

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app