Closed Thread
Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Omg I'm going to have the most stupid ridiculous cravings I can see it now. I HATE gherkins though so I'm safe there lol.

It's sooooo good listening to hubby's getting on the bandwagon! Our boys really are sensitive, they just don't quite know it yet haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hah if only you knew dh hopefully, you wouldn't be saying he's cute then!

Craving gherkins well let me tell you a story Mrst about gherkins! I like gherkins normally so it wasn't a strange craving for me. I thought I did pretty well in the emotion department too when pregnant except this one day.

I wanted gherkins. Dh was not home (he was actually on school camp so I was really stuffed) and I couldn't for the life of me get the new jar open. Through all the scenarios I thought up to get the jar open, I even contemplated ringing my brother to drive 1/2hr to me! In the end, I sat on the kitchen floor & absolutely bawled my eyes out. Over a freaking gherkin!! Oh man....

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha I can see this very clearly happening with me. Though I probably would have gotten on the phone and demanded DH come fix it, and why didn't he love me!! I prob would have smashed the jar to get in from the bottom haha 8-|
    I'm going to be such a wreck :-/
    This is why I'm making DH quit smoking NOW so his emotions are in check by the time mine start going haywire. Don't need us both being wrecks lol.

Speaking of which; I'm pleased to report he is doing really REALLY well. Hasn't complained once. He's going cold turkey, no drugs, so instead of stopping completely, he is slowly winding it down. Last week he was allowed 6 a day, this week gone 5 a day. Well he averaged 3-5 this last week. So proud. Down to 4 a day now so hope he does ok. Getting ready for some rocky days.
    His three closest friends are all at different levels of trying to quit, I don't know why they don't band together and support each other, instead they smoke together lol MEN!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think quitting is so incredibly hard even more if you a male. As a woman there would be more motivation to stop because you are prepping your body to carry a baby. As the man you wouldn't really sit there and think about the sperm lol. I'm glad he is doing so well though. Just try and go easy on him if he starts going backwards he'll get there in the end! They say a smoker can only ever stop when they truly want to haha

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally agree Rain, with all of that. That's why it's taken so long for him to actively start trying, rather than just nodding along when I encourage him lol. It's only just lately that he has really started seriously realising this baby thing, and I think it's honestly hitting him WHY he is doing this. I tend to throw out a few "do you want to endanger your own son" (I always say son when I want him to think lol it totally works). I don't say it meanly or anything just a serious point to help him see WHY.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending positive vibes your men can stop smoking soon. I don't have any idea what it would be like to give up. But from the ads on tv it looks tough indeed.

Cravings I wonder what mine will be. I do like gherkins. I know ill miss sushi so badly and soft cheeses and cold meats!!

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    P.s your story made me laugh Michelle. Pregnant women aren't to be messed with

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladies I am so sorry, I have been such a bad group member.

September is such a big month for my family with so many birthdays (mine being today). So I am so sorry I have been neglecting you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kim don't stress we are here for you when you need us but not to get in the way of your life XD
    Glad you can pop in every now and then :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Completely agree with MrsT - don't stress Kim we won't hold it against you! I'm sure we will all disappear here and there at some point... I've been guilty of that lately...Sometimes I read along and get distracted by something when I try to reply!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!