Closed Thread
Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just tonight I bought a First Response pack lol it has 7 O and 1 preg test. Ill wait until 3 days before I SHOULD o and test from there. Really wanted to swing for a boy, but have decided even a month of neg would be not worth the chance for a boy lol. We will stick with our 50/50.
    Once I know o, fingers crossed its that easy!
    I tell myself that even if we are perfectly healthy it could still take months, try to set myself up for that. But honestly I just don't believe it. My family is prone to being EXTREMELY fertile lol, as is DHs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello again Michelle haven't had a chance to ask fil about the rock
    We've been so busy since they got here. Last nights dinner was a great success. Mil asked for the chicken recipe. So pretty stoked with it all going to plan. Went to Jamie's Italian today. Was nice. Shame the weather has been so crappy. Hoping tomorrow is no worse. There were patches of sun so can't complain too much and its nice to sleep with rain on the tin roof

Let me know how you go with the opks mrst. I'd like to start using them come December.

God its nice having my mil here. Love hearing about the baby twins and just her take on pregnancy and labour etc. She had twins too being my dh and his brother so it is very very interesting hearing about her experiences there. And also she had natural deliveries and my mum has c sections so very different there too. Have a great weekend girls.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We will be trying first cycle of 2014 which pretty exciting. Won't be until late Jan if my cycle stays regular. And will be buying a house around Xmas time hopefully, so squeezing two pretty ginormous life events in a short space of time lol. Hence why I wanna start testing now do I don't have to faff around working out my luteal phase. Will let you know how I go, and how the process works.
    Glad to hear visits are going well. Family over is stressful lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow even sooner with TTC mrst! That's awesome. How exciting. Its going to go sooo fast

Spending time with my nephews today makes me realise the joys of children, but there is a lot of hard work too. I am still happy with the marchish TTC date. Need to sell the house first also. As soon ad that happens we will be officially starting TTC.

Been bonding with mil heaps which dh loves. Took them to core cidery today and araluen. Crapest weather but still appreciated it all as the tulips were beautiful and mil loves gardening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope; you're looking to sell, we are looking to buy, huh ;-)
    Yeah we can't wait any longer... Have to get this going ASAP! Dying over here lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I know opposites. But our plan was to always sell the house we just moved out of after six months. So that's around Jan. I hope its easy enough to sell

Aww mrst you will be such a good mummy because you are so keen for a bubby and so organised!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girlies.. Sorry I have been so slack with posting lately! So we have been doing some work around the house and are painting what will be the nursery (hopefully) in the near future It's been a lot of fun and is making this whole IVF thing seem more real too! DF has her blood test to check she's ovulated next Saturday and then it's time to medicate and get all her eggs growing for pick up! Very very excited!

Glad you are all doing well and staying busy too! It definitely makes time go faster. Hope you should sell your house to Mrs T lol. Michelle that's awesome that your body is still doing its thing

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol rain that was my point yep we should buy their house :-P
    So exciting everyone getting another step closer can't wait for us all to be getting fat and emotional together LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How so very exciting rainbow. I hope the drugs don't knock your do about too much

I just have to share, I'm walking about with a big goofy grin on my face. We buy our vitamins, toiletries etc in bulk from chemist warehouse. I knew dh ordered some stuff last week as I collected it from the post office...I've just been into the pantry & guess what he's bought - some menevit should I be proud of him or what!? I've said nothing about getting them, he's just gone off on his own accord to get them

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha oh yes mrst although we just bought our new house because the old one isn't quite a fam one. More for a couple or retirees I'd say.

Michelle your hubby is honestly the cutest man! I'd drop dead if dh did that. I think its so nice

My Fil tonight was like, so a baby is coming soon. And my reaction surprised me. Because I was like oh no no...I think his psychic thing freaked me out because I thought he was implying i was already pregnant :what: haha he just said he was testing me. I said next year is the time. Hope I didn't disappoint them. But they've got two new twin grandbabies to keep them happy. Plus they won't be back here for awhile I know as they are going up to Kakadu for six weeks in April caravanning. I'd say early 2015 is when they'll be back. Perfect time for a new grandchild to be born and I really l hope it works out that way. That's if I conceive around May. We will see.

Paintinf the nursery sounds lovely rain. The journey really has begun and I'm so happy you!! Looking fwd to us all being hormonal together too mrst. At least we can vent to each other ans share our weird cravings LOL