Closed Thread
Page 72 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We learnt about tens machines in early childhood studies at school. Ive seen a few 'natural' labours where they used them. Period pain seems a lot less than labour though. I am not sure what my birth plan is. I am open to whatever because you never know what will happen and I don't want to feel let down if it doesn't go exactly as I hoped. As it is I am unfortunately preparing myself for a csection as mum and my sister had them. My sister had an emergency as my nephews head was too big to fit. Its really how big the hole is in your pelvis. Not how wide your heqps look from the outside that matters. So if I have the same small pelvis and an average bub size, I doubt natural is happening

Super cute story about DD Michelle. Even tho you were a bit annoyed haha. Kids do the funniest things. My sister sent me a photo of her youngest sleeping in a foetus position face down today. He was safe as he is over one so can roll over ans stand. Was adorable to see. Ahh can't wait to have a little toddler following me around.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Side note to this. I have heard ppl be really judgemental about c sections when I think that's so unfair because heaps of ppl have emergency ones...do you think they honestly wanted that I feel like saying grrr. Breastfeeding is another contentious issue

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We didn't have any childhood studies classes at our school. My older sister did, and I was disappointed when I couldn't take it lol. She had that stupid doll that mimicked a real child and would cry all night. We just had a raw egg with our name written on it that had to "go everywhere with us" and not get cracked haha budget cuts!!
    I know what u mean on the natural vs c section, and breast vs bottle. I think regardless of your decision or options, be it social, lifestyle or emergency, no one has any right to judge. If you want a csection because u wanna keep a tight vijay that's your call! I wouldn't make that call myself, but respect to you for standing up for what you want! If you want to go back to work and have a house husband bottle feed, power to you woman! Again, not my life, but hey, I'm not you! Noone should ever be judged on their choices, regardless of the reasons, and chances are you DON'T know the full story. That woman whose formula feeding her baby may be making the right choice for her AND her child's health. You don't know, so back off.
    Hah! Oops, rant! That was obviously aimed at noone in particular haha, thanks Hope for bringing that up XD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love the passion mrst, girl after my own heart. Yes they might want a tight veejay lol. Who cares its not you. I think as long as the baby is safe then whatevs. But lets be honest, most ppl will judge someone or other with their bestie. Its human nature. I'd hope I was accepting of most ppls situations as you're right mrst. You just never know. They might have tried and tried to bf and got mastitis too many times or have inverted nips

Right now I'm watching an abc iviewn doc called misbehaving mums to be...chain smokers, bad diets, obese ladies or stressheads...very informative check it out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hmmm sounds interesting, someone I CAN happily judge haha :-P ill check it out!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my German measles inj today. I'm officially physically ready to start TTC!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo!! Just a bit longer before I get my second shot for chicken pox. Then I'm gtg also

Thanks
    Reviews
    Two pox shots? Boooo lucky it's just one for me.
    I don't think I should have done this so early lol, now there's nothing stopping us >.<
    I'm supposed to be helping friends move but I've come down with something horrible and I'm sitting at home watching Friends from season one! Such good memories :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hopefully - I saw a couple of ep's of what I think was misbehaving mums to be (pt maybe something similar but different title). It was an eye opener for sure. I didn't keep watching, it upsets me sometimes that these people are blessed to be preg but sometimes don't seem to care (purely from the pov of someone who struggled with infertility & a loss that devastated us despite being very healthy people, doing everything 'right')

Mrst - hope you feel better soon hooray for everything now checking out, ready for your ttc journey.

My 'we'll see how things pan out until the end of the year' has turned into dh becoming a little obsessed with baby making! so funny the other night he's like "this kid is going to kill us before its even made" bahahaha. Slow down buddy

Decided to take a drive down to Harvey tomorrow, bio real reason just a random "let's head out for the day". Hopefully the weather is ok

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    We decided we are going to head to Lesmurdie Falls tomorrow, but depends how I feel. Might just spend the day on the couch.
    Can't wait til we have kids and can do fun weekend stuff :-)