Closed Thread
Page 7 of 92 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ugh sorry H&H - these drugs are making me a little silly. We are in Sydney! I just realised you might not know where Hurstville is!

Where abouts are you? What about everyone else?

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hers&Hers View Post
    DP and I are still shopping for clinics and fertility first is on our top 3. We should have it all worked out by September.
    Oh awesome! So are you also in Sydney? I ask because I know of a couple that travel up to Fertility First from Melbourne!

What are the others in your top 3?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes we are in sydney. We had FF geneva and ivf Australia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cool cool.. I think FF are a little more expensive then the others but we have heard so many good things (Esp from same sex couples) and Dr Clarke has got quite a reputation. So far we have had a great experience with them but never really looked into the others. We kind of just knew they were it for us. We felt comfortable from the start They also don't have any waiting lists or cooling off periods for donor sperm.

Sometimes I get so excited and start looking up things like baby names, baby shower ideas, nursery pics and then stop and realise we have so many other steps that come first LOL!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lol I too get excited a bit prematurely :P
    Though in saying that I'm the type who had my children's names picked out since I was 12 lol (yes my preferences have changed now!!)
    DH won't let me go into baby sections of department stores cos he knows what I'm like. And any time there's a baby nearly he sneaks a look over at me to make sure I'm not gonna grab the baby and run (ok so I'm mildly clucky lol).

As far as health concerns go, I'm only assuming we have the all clear just because there's no precursors and our young age (we are both 23). Ill probably get a few bloods done in the next few months to make sure, but there's been no indicators up to this point that there could be issues so we are just holding back for financial reasons now.
    My family and his both have long running history of "oopsie babies" due to such high fertility lol.
    My MIL had 2 children on condom/pill and my mother had 3 abortions and 2 accidents. Hopefully DH still shoots strong after 18years of Rugby League!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha finger crossed for strong swimmers! I'm sure it will all be okay! I'm 26 and DF is 28 and the FS didn't have concerns about our age - you are both younger so you should be even better!

They did find that DF had PCO (not the syndrome though) which she didn't really know about. It's never given her issues or been a problem and really should make IVF easier because she produces extra follicles but we shall see!

We both feel super fertile and have no issues on either side of our families

.. So the twiddling of the thumbs continues!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow in one day I have had to go back a page and read all the posts. You ladies have been busy!! PND is so awful to see in close friends, my heart goes out to you!! My friend had it and she said it took her a long time to realise it was the PND that was making her feel so bad all the time and like a victim poor thing. She is better now and has lost 30kg and is into the gym! I really think that has helped her immensely.

I have always thought deep down that I would have troubles falling pregnant. I have no idea why! I do hope when the time comes that it is a short road. That's a big reason for me joining BH, so that I could see what people do who are having troubles with their fertility. I heard vitex and preseed are really good, and a special kind of fertility tea!?

Mrs Tugs...my friend and I spent hours in the baby section of David Jones one day, oooing and aaahhing at all the cute little clothes and toys, I'm strangely always drawn to the girls section (is that a sign) haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully_a_fertile_mertile View Post
    Wow in one day I have had to go back a page and read all the posts. You ladies have been busy!!
    Sorry that's my bad! I'm stuck in bed recovering from my surgery so I have too much time on my hands at the moment!

I am thinking it's safer for me to be on here than eBay or online baby stores haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahah oh I love it rainbow...it gives me something good to do while DH is on night shift! Better than me watching all the American reality tv shows I'm addicted to! And I'm with you there with the online baby shopping. I always find myself looking up pram reviews, highchairs, on pumpkin patch hahaha. I still (after all my searching) don't know what pram I'll end up with. Maybe it's better to go in store, but I will wait that out until I'm actually pregnant, however tempting it is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha it's funny you say that because I started looking at prams and then we ended up going into baby warehouse to test some out. I love the icandy peach! It's so smooth and agile! Fell in love with it!! See its dangerous looking at baby stuff. Too tempting to start making a stash of baby things. I mean we will need them one day.... So... Haha. Another fav thing to do is watch reviews on YouTube. Even for wraps! I love Moby Wraps and watch the videos makes me feel like a pro even though I haven't actually used one lol