Closed Thread
Page 69 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well tbh and sorry lil bit tmi lol but my s3x drive peaks right at my strongest flow. Highly inconvenient if you ask me lol. Crampy and gross, yet h0rny. You just know god was a man right!!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg I'm the same mrst. Always get the drive when af is on. So annoying and bizarre. I think I can remember getting a bit of ovary pain at ovulation. I always thought I was ovulating when the ewcm showed. But I am not sure if that even means o hmm it confuses me. maybe I am best taking my temp when I'm off bc

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mrst - how did your dinner turn out? Bet it was delish
    Pap smear done, just think of it thins way. Won't need another until after a bub has arrived I had to have 2 in 1yr as the first one came back inconclusive. Ended up pregnant so had to have the repeat at my 6wk pp check up I found that pretty uncomfortable

Hopefully - sounds like your house is quickly becoming a home. Best to just suffer and do everything up front rather than dragging out the jobs, then you get to relax sooner (positive thinking )

Rainbow - how did you fs appt go?

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks Michelle. Dinner turned out well. Not amazing, with a few rookie errors lol but it was a learning curve and rekindled my love of cooking. Everyone ended the night with full bellies and that's the best u can hope for!
    Finally got around to all the dishes 24hrs later lol and my kitchen no longer feels like a war zone.

I get my Pap smear results on Sat, as well as urine and std. There's a few things here that one of u lovely ladies mentioned, I need to go back and find that post so I can check to ask my doc if we did screen for those extras. If not maybe more bloods for me lol sigh. German measles injection next week while I'm at it too. Doc says you can't get preg until 4 months after that injection, so get a wriggle on anyone who needs it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That will be a mmr booster Mrst? If so, there is huge debate about how long after you should wait to conceive...there was a thread on here a few months back about it. Some doctors say you don't need to wait, others say wait 3 or 4mths. I had a booster in May & my gp said wait a couple of mths just to be safe (wasn't an issue for us anyway)

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Figure if you've got the time, may as well be safe than sorry right!!! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Glad to hear the dinner went well. Awesome job for cooking it from scratch mrst. Just started planning the meals for when DHs parents are here. I need to tone down the need to 'impress' them, but can't grrr.

I should check when my next pap is due too.

It is a heap of work doing the painting. Bit you're right Michelle just gotta slug it out now. Dh is off for his usual four days r&r so I've asked him to pls finish off the painting makes it easier that way.

Mum said something a bit off to me tonight. Feeling ****ty now. She said when are you planning on having a baby. I said oh in two years (as in actually have bub in arms). And she's like oh good even three years you could wait...I said why? And she was saying because of finances etc. Uh it annoys me how my fam is so money minded. Without sounding pathetic, dh and I are doing pretty well in that area in comparison to all our frends. I just hate feeling like what I achieve is never good enough. Even the plans for the renos she has criticized saying am I need to consider how big the kitchen should be if its to be a fam kitchen....anyway trivial matters but she ground me the wrong way tonight ugh its so pleasant with DHs fam no talk of $$

P.s sorry for ranting

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had a thought ladies. Not sure if this has come up yet, but make sure you all get in a check up at the dentist soon. Most dentists won't do a lot of procedures on a pregnant woman. Best to do as quickly as possible so if there's any issues you can give urself time to get the money together for it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I am new to this forum, so hello everyone Next year is a big year with a wedding and then ttc from Nov. I am learning so much about what I should be doing before we even consider ttc. Look forward to everyone's journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Fading, good to see a new face :-) this is all new for most of us lol so we all learn together :-)