Closed Thread
Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hope that sounds awesome. I love renovating lol. Sucks to have a deadline though!! We did a big spring clean today which felt good. Trying to weed out all the junk before we move to make it easier!

Got my Pap smear today. Not a fan let me tell you !!! She did an std check while she was in there. Initially I wouldn't have bothered but I figured if she was gonna be elbow deep in my lady bits, may as well make her happy lol. Feels like I have bad period cramps now, aftermath of her scraping around!!
    Handed in my urine sample too. Sat on the loo for a good 5 mins lol and that's AFTER sculling water before going. I'm terrible at peeing on cue or with an audience hahha. She said my cervix looks "good" whatever that means :-)

Ok so blood results;
    HIV - neg
    Liver - normal
    Haemoglobin - normal
    Chicken pox - have antibodies
    Glandular fever - have antibodies
    German measles - need shot, got a referral
    Iron - tad low, should right itself with prenat vits
    ... Not sure if there was anything else that's all I can remember lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MrsT I also have a short period but still ovulate about 12 days after day 1 of my cycle. Do you get ovulation pains? I get some cramping that's how I know when it's happening and I've been charting for months now so have learnt a lot about my cycles haha I never used to pay attention!

Thanks Hope - I have learnt a lot of what I know from the hub really! That and the FS How is the house going? Are you settling in okay?

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsT did they check your vitamin B and D? Also Thyroid function and hormone levels are good to check.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is really nice to see the end results painting really transforms rooms and hallways!!

Going well with it all thanks for asking, rainbow I'm loving having a big yard and more space inside. I'm so excited fir DHs parents to see it and my dad as he's in Europe atm. Life is pretty peachy :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome Hope I'm glad that everything is going well! Gotta love life when everything falls into place the way you want it to!! I'm feeling so clucky today! Probably because we saw the FS today and I can't stop thinking about our next appointment on Thursday. It's funny because I saw our cat sleeping in the spare room today (he's suddenly been doing that for the last week) and my first thought was "hmm we should break his habit so he doesn't get too comfortable sleeping in the nursery". Then I realised I didn't think of it as the spare room, I called it the nursery in my head haha. Oh dear!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awe that's so nice Rainbow. I have called the middle bedroom the kids room already too. I can imagine going to the fs would make you ckucky. As soon as December rolls round my ckucky bird is going to be in overdrive!! Hopefully Bali will distract me for a little while. Ahh can't wait to TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It's funny, I've been looking baby related things up on the Internet at work, and I've been caught out a few times. Luckily my cousin just announced she's pregnant so I say I'm doing "research for her" haha not really! I thought I was being a little bit obvious but I guess not, because my colleague (who is similar age and also married) mentioned how funny it was that I'm picking out cots that I like when I'm "still years from having kids". I dunno what makes her think that exactly, but I realised she definitely hasn't caught on that we are planning haha!! I'm still in my probation period at work for another month or so, so I definitely don't need anyone knowing lol.

I don't know when I ovulate, but I'm hoping that my charting and noting any symptoms will help me understand my body. It's only this cycle that I realised my lower back ache is actually period related!! Years of this and never paying attention haha....
    I do notice a lot more mucous (sorry tmi lol) at certain times though, so ill start paying better attention to that.
    I planned to temperature watch too but haven't done that this cycle yet. How does that work exactly? I know temp spikes at O, but is that just a normal body temp, like in the mouth/ear. Or is it an actual lady part measurement?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wondered about how to take the temp too mrst.

If I was caught looking at anything baby related the girls would go crazier than they already are. One of the girls keeps asking me to have a baby haha she seems more excited than me (if that's possible) Too adorable!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah you can try temping downstairs to find out when you O apparently it's best to test each morning as soon as you wake up. You might be surprised at the different things you feel during ovulation. I never noticed until I started paying attention and now I can tell straight away. My main thing is increase s3x drive and a bit of cramping/back pain.