Closed Thread
Page 67 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's so good to hear about DD Kimnus.

Ahh exciting no more BC!! I have two more sachets then no more forme too. So Nov-March I am hoping my cycle regulates for TTC.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I haven't been on the pill for about 6 months lol so I think I'm regulated 8-|
    I'm charting my cycles so I know how many days they last, and if they are always regular. Only on first cycle so can't report much lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to get that head start mrst. Hopefully youll know your body pretty well by Feb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've been tracking my cycle since af returned a couple of months ago, more so I know when to expect it next (lucky me, I have no symptoms leading up to af so like to know and be prepared!)

Considering I had no period for bang on 2yrs, it came back pretty regular so we'll see

Off to see play school's live show today with dd this should be interesting to see if she sits still fir more than 30secs to get through it

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've never known when my period was, I've never paid enough attention lol. And don't know when it's coming so it's usually just SURPRISE! :-/
    Lately though, I spot for a good few days before starting... I never know when to start count first day of cycle? Is it the day I spot? Or the day flow starts? Cos I know most women bleed 4-7 days, but I spot for 3 then bleed for 3-4... So confused???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Due to having PCOS I never know when my period is going to arrive, and sometimes I don't O so that makes it hard too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Kim that's hard :-/
    Thank god for technology making things a lil bit easier huh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all sorry haven't been around as much.

Kim - glad DD is doing better especially in time for her birthday!

Michelle - hope that DD enjoyed the playschool show!

MrsT - The start of your period is the day your full flow starts as long as its before midday. If it starts in the afternoon or night then day 1 will be the following day.

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks rain that makes sense! That means I have a v short period then, I wonder how that affects ovulation...

Cooking dinner for some friends tonight. Doing everything from scratch which is v unusual for me lol. So got chicken breasts for schnitzels, and making potato bake and baby spinach tossed salad. Every single thing is base ingredient, no shortcuts!! I think I can safely say first time I've ever done that!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh you're so knowledgeable rainbow!!

Good luck mrst. Good skill to have to prep for motherhood it sounds super delicious!! Hope it works out and ie easy enough.

I am sooo buggered. For the past week I gave been painting every night as soon as I get home until 10pm.. Today I mowed the front and back lawns, did the grocery shopping and bought all the new decor for the guest room in time fir DHs parents when they visit on the 11th...just gotta weed and finish painting. Nesting has gone into overdrive in the new house