Closed Thread
Page 66 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi rainbow, been wondering where you disappeared to glad you had a nice break

Mrst, good work at the markets! Its probably something I should do, dh (as much as he won't admit it) is a bit of a hoarder...I think so anyway

Wow, $1200 for a cot. I would have died spending that. It is really nice but sooo much money eek

Spent a nice lazy day doing nothing much with dd & dh - went for a walk, weeded half of mil's front garden (they've been away for a couple of months so its been a little neglected). Was nice to have dh actually spend some family time with us, rather than being home but still clocking up more hours (unpaid mind you) in the study doing prep work. Yes, I get very resentful of it some times can you tell ...

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I know we really can't justify that price unfortunately :-( not unless we win the lotto lol. Will have to find something that we just don't hate, and be satisfied... Our budget is more like 4-500 for a cot, so clearly we need to settle down a little lol. Sucks, it's just so beautiful!!
    Market stall paid for my capsule though so technically that was free. That's pretty cool when u think if it that way :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hope I think ur cot is very majestic. I couldn't decide which colour was better tho, they all seemed to have good features lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes its a hard one. Probs ask mum for a second opinion.

On another note, how did the bloods go mrst. Have you gone to see your gp?

I said to DH that we aren't going to go to melb for Anzac day next year as its really unnecessary spending. Perfectly ok to do it in Perth. I said that the $1500 we would spend going, could buy so much nursery furniture and we are travelling a fair bit between now and Feb so not like we are 'deprived'... Plus he can catch up with all his army mates at a mutual friends wedding in Nov. Haha I sold the story pretty well I think. He's happy and realises he turns 32 in April so we gotta get cracking I am nervy about having to buy prenatals and actually coming closer to TTC. I hope I'm preparing my body well enough and everything works out. Golly, how am I going to be when I am actively TTC. A nervous mess LOL

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going for my bloods this sat. I was lazy last week and didn't go. Ill have to get a Pap smear then as well cos its been waaaaay too long :-/

I think that's a great idea not travelling. We have cut down a lot on frivolous spending, well trying to anyway lol. The harder you work for what you want now, the sooner you can relax :-)
    I'm a total believer of working your *** off and smashing out babies and mortgages etc so that you can comfortably enjoy the later half of life when you can appreciate it the most :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok well good luck with pap. I hate them so much...uncomfortable!!

Def believe in working your **** off. That way I hope I can spend 6-12 months off work without too many dramas.

My work colleague and I were just discussing how when you find out your preg, I think saving would be easier as you will want to go without unnecessary crap so you can save for bubs.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies sorry I disappeared for awhile, but thankfully DD is on the mend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kim so glad to heard dd is okay!! Thanks for updating us xxx thinking of u and ur family

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mrs Tugs. I am so glad she is going to be better for 1st birthday on the 5th September.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good to hear she is doing better Kim - and in time for her birthday. How exciting

Well, I was beginning to get quite eager for af to arrive so that I could stop the pill (who the heck otherwise gets excited for that!?) Now that its here, no more contraception in this household had to ask dh a few times if he is really sure...2 yuck days and I wish it would disappear again. Can't win!

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app