Closed Thread
Page 64 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Omg I know what u mean about missing summer. We had a feb wedding so I did NOTHING but eat sleep and breathe wedding for my entire summer!! It was a typical Brisbane feb - hot humid and raining lol. But it was a beautiful day no regrets. My song to walk down the aisle was "here comes the sun" (nina Simone version) and the sun literally started coming out as the song came out it was magical lol.

We are 99% gonna be in Perth for the next 5 years so bub will be born here id day. Fairly disappointed I won't be home with my family in this time, but I guess you make do with what you've got huh!
    I made it clear to DH I want my children going to school in Bris tho.
    Cairns is out of the cards now we are having kids straight away. I don't want to move to a new place right when I need support more than ever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh cool. So if you're not renewing this lease. Are you staying in the same area do you think?

Ahh weddings are beautiful but man I was stressed!! My bff is getting married in Nov and I'm matron of honour so feeling her stress. Poor muffin. Hens parties are tricky to organise too. All the money and RSVPs, games and theme arghhh.

My big sis turns 30 today. I said to her you've a achieved so much, got married, have your own business, 2 kids and building your dream home. She's like that's what scares me. What am I to do in my 30s?? I was like, go reward yourself and travel!! So I hope they do. Very proud of her

TGIF hey. Its been a longggg week. Although I don't think ill get much R and R this weekend

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah been a real long week for me too. I'm wearing a summery dress at work today trying to get into a fun mood for the weekend lol.
    My sister turns 30 at the end of this year and has achieved none of those things lol 8-| .... I was the first in my generation to get married in my family (I'm also the youngest lol), and I thought I was gonna be the first for baby too, but my cousin just announced so she sneaks in just under me lol. She's still reeling from the shock so I think I'm more excited than her at this point lol. Green with envy :-P but very excited too haha.

Yes we will stay in the area, maybe move a bit further south not sure. Only a suburb or two, not far. Plenty of time to look around and find something :-)

I'm excited to be starting my own business. It's not easy but I've made a few sales this week so it looks like it's finally kicking off. Your sister should be proud she's made it. Time to relax in her dirty thirties ;-P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh what a glorious day today! I can't wait for summer

Mrst, good luck with your results tomorrow

Hopefully, 'enjoy' moving. I'm also one of those weirdos that likes to move - its the packing and unpacking that satisfies my ocd but same, we will be in our place for some years to come yet

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glorious weather hey ladies! Love the Summery dress idea MrsT!

Was such a joy to see our fur baby running around the new house's garden. The seller has their chooks still there until tomorrow and she was riling them up badly
    The house we are in now, has nil back yard so DH and I were smiling watching her running here and there-very spesh. I can see our kids growing up there already

Ahh anyway better get back to packing the remainder of the old house. Have a gorgeous weekend, because I doubt I'll be on here much until Sunday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha another moving buff yay. I love the idea of going through every possession you own and deciding if you keep it or don't, and where it goes in your new home. It's like starting a new life over XD plus everything gets a good clean down. Cleanses the soul lol.

My first parenting book came today. I haven't read much but I would definitely recommend it. It's all about doing what's right by bub, not just by what the textbook says. Very enlightening about WHY bub does what he does, and therefore how to relate and resolve, rather than just punish;
    "Your baby & child" - Penelope Leach.

My gf has Up The Duff so I'm going to borrow off her rather than purchase. She's almost finished with it.

Enjoy your weekend and the glorious weather!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I cancelled my doc appt today. Really didn't have the motivation to do anything and my house is a pigsty so it can wait til next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Up at 5.30am tomorrow to go do a market stall with a friend. It better be worth it, cos I've got to play soccer as soon as it finishes!! Gonna be a looong day! Ill be thinking of you all enjoying your Sunday sleep in!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope the market stall went well mrst. Spent the first night in the new place. Has a really nice energy. We met the sellers also and they have two young boys. Really nice ppl.

The house is full of boxes and I have to try and sort out the kitchen. Wish I had taken Monday off. I found out you are entitled to a day of leave for moving-who knew!! So ill see if I can get Friday off.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well no city to surf in the end. Dh has gone up for it but I looked at the radar and it just looked too wet. If it was just me running, no worries but I'm not prepared to drag dd out in the soaking rain. I've done it plenty of tines before, no big loss really

So I will get everything ready to head down to mandurah for the night. The in-laws are currently in the US so we're heading down to stay in the house since dh has a PD day tomorrow (their canal is just behind the one that the body was found in yesterday so a bit freaky )

Nice day for moving yesterday hopefully. It won't tale long to get a majority of boxes unpacked. Anything bot essential can wait

Hope the markets went well Mrst

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app