Closed Thread
Page 63 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow! I am anxiously waiting for my SIL to announce she's pregnant. There are just too many clues to ignore. I hope she is, would be nice to have bubs close in age.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep I can't wait! Cuz preg now, close friend starting TTC in cpl months, then is a few months after that! Will be great growing up together!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (21-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's going to happen MrsT, you'll get pregnant and all your kids will be close in age. I can see it now

5. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (21-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay hope so!

Day four of no redbull and day 2 of prenatvits. I'm feeling much better overall today. Need to stay strict on vits and eating clean, as DH just found out he has a doozy combo of chest infection, tonsilitis, and the flu. This morning he coughed so hard he vomited. Poor muffin :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woke up without a headache! First time in a while. Today is a good day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good stuff mrst. Sorry to hear dh was so sick. Hopefully he's on the mend. Any news re your bloods or is that Sat you find out?

Get the keys to the new house tomorrow, yay can't wait

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A breakthrough Mrst! Hooray for feeling ok this morning hope tour hubby is doing ok

hopefully, how exciting for you new house keys. When do you move?

I'm doing the city to surf on Sunday...I think I may suffer terribly as 'training' has kind of become non-existent with any luck dd will fall asleep in the pram during it like the last run we did

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post

hopefully, how exciting for you new house keys. When do you move?

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Michelle, we move Sat. So most of the house is packed. I spent most of Tuesday night on my hands and knees scrubbing the bathroom and laundry tiles with bleach. Such hard work, but it looks super clean now! So the our tenants will hopefully be pleased.

Thankfully the weather is going to be gorj on sat. We were going to do the city to surf too. Can't now that we are moving :thumbdown:

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby still curled up on the couch at home. I think the drugs are helping clear his head at least.
    Yay moving how exciting! I luuurve moving lol. We have decided not to renew our lease where we are, but haven't gotten any further than that yet lol.

Yeah, test results are Saturday. Have to call on the day for booking cos they don't do sat bookings during week?

I know someone doing the race thing this weekend also. I have to go pick up a baby capsule instead so I will be busy haha :-P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooo the baby capsule-yay!!

Poor hubby, must be a bad bout.

Hmm can't say I share your enthusiasm for moving. I like getting a new house, but not packing and shifting and unpacking hahah. Hopefully this will be our home for 10+ years. Do you think you'll stay in the same area MrsT, or not sure if you're staying in Perth?

Hmm strange about the appts...Oh well you'll find out soon enough, but I hate waiting for stuff like that. Just like to know straight away, impatient much LOL.

I love it how it's staying lighter for longer, means Summer is coming I definitely want to spend more time in the sunshine this Summer, as last year was manic with the wedding...felt like it just swept by.