Closed Thread
Page 60 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for sharing that JB.. I do often stress about how long it could take but I guess we can only try as much as we can and whatever is going to happen will happen. Wishing you luck with your next round!! Fingers crossed.

Glad to hear that you were okay with a car seat Michelle I guess we will see how it goes when the time comes. We are trying to keep an open mind and take in advice from others. Also happy that your DH has been talking about another baby! That's awesome news!!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    Gi jb thankyou for sharing your story I hope that you have luck with your next cycle of ivf.

Rainbow - on the topic of capsules. We bought a 0-4 carseat for dd & used the bassinet mode on our pram. It never posed any issues for us though we will be going down the track of a capsule (you can get them to go up to 12mths) for #2, only because dd has all her activities & it will make it easier for sleep with the newbie. With dd, things were planned around her so I honestly didn't miss not having a capsule

Mrst - waiting with you anxiously for the results of all your tests. Hopefully they cone back all good!

I'm suprised at how easily dh has taken to the idea of another bub earlier than originally planned. at dinner he said "what name will we have for another girl?" We know what we would call a boy but another girl...? I said the other night, "does this mean I have to start shaving my legs more often if we're going to be trying?" He just rolled his eyes

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hahha Michelle that's so nice. Love the little joke too

Interesting I didn't know capsules could be used till 12 months. I saw a lady pushing an icandy today. I couldnt stop staring at her from my car...jel much hahah

I asked DH if he noticed (we were in separate cars due to getting them cleaned) ans he was like no I didn't see her with her icandy...meh men don't notice these things LOL
    Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehehe Hope!! I love it so much! It's such a nice looking pram and also handles like a dream!!! Very excited to buy it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wasn't sure I was going to find the icandy on gumtree for $50 so unfortunately I had to pass on it HAHA.
    Oh Lordy...... I didn't think about having to shave my legs!! :-O
    ...I'm going to have to rethink this TTC thing now :-/ LOL

oh and my goal updates are weight: 88.3 and loan: $23.2k

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

michellek  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Jokes aside, check your local gumtree cos I just found a near new icandy in my area for $550 that's half price.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg really!! That's a great price. I will keep my eyes peeled. I'm going to eBay the compatible capsules too. If I can get at least one part for a bargain DH will be very pleased. He knows I like to spend...so this will make him happy if I'm trying to budget better. I think I want to get a nursery package. They seem like they throw in good extras like monitors. Baby warehouse and baby bunting are good sites! I could spend ages planning things on there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep find a place that has multiple of what u want and just go in say I want this this this and this, what can u do it for? If they can't drop the price just say thanks anyway and leave. Having time up your sleeve really helps. Chances are if you go to leave they will try to make u stay by dropping it a bit more lol. Haggle like ur in Bali ;-)
    eBay and gumtree really are amazing resources though, cos babies are so fickle you're never going to know if they like a certain product. So u get mums selling brand new stuff for a low price just to get any sort of profit back! Great for us LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very true. My mum is an awesome haggler come to think of it. Will ask her to come with us when we get the nursery things. I don't want to do until I'm pregnant tho. Ppl might think I'm strange having a cot in the spate room?? However I'm happy to buy capsule or pram early if a great deal comes up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the updated details MrsT - I'm not sure what happened with last weeks update.. It's not there lol.

I will jump on the PC tomorrow and update. I also have to weigh myself tonight. We've lost quite a few people along the way!

We decided we would buy new stuff for bub 1 and then re-use for other bubs if needed but we while we are okay financially it would be nice to buy new - I'm sure we won't always be able to though so may as well enjoy it while we can. We did manage to get a really good price everything we wanted at baby warehouse and didn't have to try!! You make your own packages there. I'm sure when we really need to buy the stuff we could get them to come down lower

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rain I agree if you have the finances then DEFINITELY but brand new u would be crazy not to. Personally we decided that pulling the TTC forward meant that financially we had to sacrifice. Definitely worth it XD