Page 52 of 92 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gahhh I had been furiously typing away a reply on my phone then the app decided to shiz itself On the computer now so we'll try again!

Kim - sorry your dd is still not 100% Hopefully she is improving though and will be back to her usual self soon

Mrst - Good on you for setting some boundaries with your DH.

Babyg - sorry to hear you have had a bad week. I hope things with your dd are not too serious. Best of luck with your girlies

Rainbow - $7k is definitely achievable for your ceremony. We had 88ppl for our wedding and came in at just over $10k. We got married at a country club, our ceremony was at 8:30am (yep, early start for me!) and was followed by a champagne breakfast reception. It was perfect - the only 'hiccup' we had was that the hire place forgot to put socks in with my dad's suit Haha it gave us some laughs that's for sure. I would do it all the same in a heartbeat, love, love, loved our wedding

I hope you can sort something out with being able to use the same donor. Sucks that there are legalities that state you are '2 people' not '1 family' as you really are.

Hopefully - so it's not just me then with pregnant people or new babies all around me!? I've had 2 babies born in the past 2weeks and know a few that are announcing pregnancies. There is nothing stopping us from ttc right now, I just keep saying that another few months older for DD will make the world of difference. My pill runs out at the end of the month and I'm not 100% sure I will refill my script May just play it by ear for a few months and see

I know I've missed some people and I do apologise. I have been reading along, just no time to type out replies! I can't see back more than 10 posts whilst typing to catch up on personals

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So I spoke with DH tonight. We are going to start trying in 6 months time, not in 12. Omfg I'm so excited, I know it's still ages away but it will go so quickly it feels much more achievable
    And the best part is I still belong in this group LOL cos we will start in feb which is still 2014 teehee
    Better start getting some pregnancy books!! I'm going to organise a blood test for my lunch break some time this week and then start looking into vitamins. Will start them in about 2 months I reckon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hooray Mrst! 6mths will go much faster than 12 that's great you are both happy to bring it forward

There's no harm in starting to take some vitamins now. I took the blackmores 'conceive well' the swapped over to the blackmores 'pregnancy & breastfeeding' once pregnant (still take them now though not as religiously)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Squee thank u so excited lol. Good point, I hear they make u feel better physically overall so it will probably be good for me to start sooner rather than later.
    Man.... I'm like a child on Xmas eve XD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe it is so exciting! I'm excited for you girls ttc your 1st, it feels like a friend getting pregnant 2nd time round I can't help but think that the same 'hype' won't be there. Plus I don't know what's worse - naivety of the "unknown" or knowledge of the "known"

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like to know as much as possible!! Makes me feel much more comfortable with things.
    I found out this morning that my closest friend on this side of the country is trying for a baby. Means she and I will have kids just a few months apart hopefully :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That would he really cool to have a good friend so close with kids. I didn't have anyone really close so went it alone until I was put in with my super awesome mothers group. They are now my good mates & who knows, we're all getting to the point of wanting another....maybe ALL our kiddies will be close!

I agree, I think I went into my pregnancy & labour fairly informed, knew roughly what to expect after but there are some things along the way that you don't hear about or you can't prepare yourself for (some are funny like waking the first morning your milk comes in and looking like you've slept belly down in a big puddle all night haha )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG I am SOOO excited for you MrsT that's so wonderful! Still got about 8 months to wait but with all the things going on at the end of the year, I'm hoping it will go fast.

So how far in advance do you reckon you'll start taking the vits before TTC? I might take them in Feb I think.

Michelle, it is like it's happening to a friend, hey! I think you will be just as excited with #2. But all the 'fun' things of preg I guess you will have experienced before like nausea, cramps etc. It's funny when my sister was preg with #2 and she had really bad morning sickness, I asked her if she wants another and she was like NO WAY, do you know how awful I feel right now (clearly I didn't hahah).

Oh and MrsT, have a look on amazon for books if you're going down that road. So much cheaper

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully_a_fertile_mertile View Post

Michelle, it is like it's happening to a friend, hey! I think you will be just as excited with #2. But all the 'fun' things of preg I guess you will have experienced before like nausea, cramps etc. It's funny when my sister was preg with #2 and she had really bad morning sickness, I asked her if she wants another and she was like NO WAY, do you know how awful I feel right now (clearly I didn't hahah).
    Oh man, ms *shakes head* I was medicated until nearly 18wks with dd, didn't matter if it was 7am, noon or 2am I would vomit thankfully it did ease up though. That's 2 pregnancies now, our first pregnancy was a missed m/c at 12.5wks and I was still sick the morning of my d&c-about 4wks after bub went to sleep. Oh gees...ms is gross and horrible and should never exist!

You can almost wrote off December & January with Christmas/new years etc so 8mths should hopefully fly by