Closed Thread
Page 44 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    The most logical I've heard is that male swimmers are stronger and female swimmers are hardier. She will be slow to get to egg but live longer; he gets to egg quickly but dies quickly too.
    Makes sense that they say if you want a girl stop DDT 4-5 before ovulation, and for boy sex day of O.
    I don't give much stock for putting ice on your "bits" and whatnot. Much more hassle than it's worth lol.
    I've heard of that too, stop ddt 4-5 days before O. We will all wait and see what happens there. What's your thoughts on this Baby, since you have 4 girlies
    And I love that you are comfortable, I think that is so, so nice and very rare in this day and age! Good for you and your family

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I want to make sure that we don't ever push it too far that it becomes a struggle to get by. I don't want the kids to ever feel that financial pressure. I have had friends who used to take piggy banks to their parents to offer help when they would argue about affording bills!!! It makes me tear up! I would love to have as many as possible providing they don't suffer for it I think we are all on the same page which is awesome!!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone - Just wondering if I can join this thread also? Me and my DH are 27 and hoping to start TTC for our first baby around March next year. I'm so clucky and wanting a baby now so it would be great to have people to talk to who know how I feel and can get advice from in the lead up to TTC! I would love to start trying now but DH wants to wait to next year - we are currently going through a kitchen renovation which we want to finish/pay off first + do a few more things around the house and also one more trip overseas Like a lot of you I too would like to lose some weight also before TCC - Im not overweight but 3-4 kgs before xmas would be wonderful!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenjen2 View Post
    Hi Everyone - Just wondering if I can join this thread also? Me and my DH are 27 and hoping to start TTC for our first baby around March next year. I'm so clucky and wanting a baby now so it would be great to have people to talk to who know how I feel and can get advice from in the lead up to TTC! I would love to start trying now but DH wants to wait to next year - we are currently going through a kitchen renovation which we want to finish/pay off first + do a few more things around the house and also one more trip overseas Like a lot of you I too would like to lose some weight also before TCC - Im not overweight but 3-4 kgs before xmas would be wonderful!!
    Welcome Jen! Your story is very similar to most of us in here. We are all impatiently waiting for 2014!

Speaking of renos. Dh and I just finished doing our kitchen ans living room but 5 months has gone by and we've decided we need more room...crazy!! So moving on the 23rd. Renovating is hard work but definitely pays off in the end.

How many children would you like?

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome Jen you'll fit in well :-) we can put u on the target list to keep track of your goals.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Jen! I have added you to our tracking page (page 21 of this thread on app). I'll update it each week. We are all working on a few things during the wait. Whether it be health, home or finance there's a great bunch of girlies on here so it will be a more enjoyable wait for everyone

Last edited by rainbowbabe; 06-08-2013 at 12:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.
    I would love to join too! I am 28 and have a 15 month old DS. We would like to ttc next year to aim for a 2.5-3 yr age gap. Like others here we have a fair bit we want to get done before ttc. Last pregnancy I was pretty useless with bad morning sickness, so I need my little man to grow up a bit first

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Darla!!! The more the merrier!! What month are you thinking of starting? How many children would you like? Is there anything else you are look to do in the wait or is it mainly to let your little one grow a little older first?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are hoping to start ttc in jan or feb. my son was conceived first month but this time I would like to do a gentle girl away, so it could take a bit longer. Though I haven't spoken I my DH about swaying yet! I'm pretty keen to have a girl as I only want two. But I definitely see the pros o having two boys.

We are just wanting to do some work on our house, and I'm really enjoying working part time so it would be best to wait a few more months. Plus next time il be going private (bad public experience has put me off), so will news o save for that. Though some days I just want to start trying now!

Im excited to see how everyone's journey progresses!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone. Welcome to all the new ladies, nice to see many other people on wait supporting each other.
    Rainbow im hoping to gain at least 5kg by November.