Page 41 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Most important thing to have PATIENCE

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    BabyG4...Welcome! I would love to have 5 children, but I don't think my hubby is keen

Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully_a_fertile_mertile View Post
    Also, another question...is there anything you want to do/achieve before TTC your next bub or first bub??
    I want to lose some weight, and get my bloods into order.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My girlies are aged 6,4,3& 17months (insane wanting more I know lol). We've had a few health problems with the girls so my goal is to have them all back to their little healthy selves and lose weight before we go down the IVF path.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Kimnus;7375986]BabyG4...Welcome! I would love to have 5 children, but I don't think my hubby is keen

My hubby is the opposite and would have 10 if we could.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope - hehe we are still here!! We aren't going to leave this thread! it'll take more than that to get rid of me at least lol.

Baby - welcome! We are starting a weight loss challenge tomorrow if you would like to join in you can! All I need to know is a target date, current weight and goal weight OR if you would prefer just the amount of weight that you would like to lose.

I don't want to disclose my weight so I have just said I want to lose 20 kgs by 31/12/2013. Maybe I'm striving for the impossible lol we shall see.

There's quite a few of us doing it. We have also opened it up to putting on weight, quitting smoking, whatever goal you are working on really. I will be putting up the starting post tomorrow and then will just go back and edit each Monday (that will be our ongoing weigh in day).

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All girls Baby...I wonder if the next bub will be a boy!??

I would like 3, hubby wants 2. The negotiation so far is that if we have two of the same sex then we can try for a third, only time will tell

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=BabyG4;7375993]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    BabyG4...Welcome! I would love to have 5 children, but I don't think my hubby is keen

My hubby is the opposite and would have 10 if we could.
    I would have a whole army if I could

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbabe View Post
    Hope - hehe we are still here!! We aren't going to leave this thread! it'll take more than that to get rid of me at least lol.

Baby - welcome! We are starting a weight loss challenge tomorrow if you would like to join in you can! All I need to know is a target date, current weight and goal weight OR if you would prefer just the amount of weight that you would like to lose.

I don't want to disclose my weight so I have just said I want to lose 20 kgs by 31/12/2013. Maybe I'm striving for the impossible lol we shall see.

There's quite a few of us doing it. We have also opened it up to putting on weight, quitting smoking, whatever goal you are working on really. I will be putting up the starting post tomorrow and then will just go back and edit each Monday (that will be our ongoing weigh in day).

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!
    I forgot to tell you want my weight is. My current weight is 82kg and would love to eventually lose 15-20kg, but I will settle for at least 5-10kg (anything will do).

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can do it Kimnus. Any time frame? I've had a bad eating weekend. I have dropped a kilo tho. Hopefully another two more and I want to maintain it. Def feel more comfortable on skinny jeans when I'm 3kgs lighter

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah my whole wardrobe is tight these days. Makes going out very difficult when I spend a whole hour just searching through for cupboard for just anything that doesn't make me look frumpy!!
    I'm very tall so my ideal weight is quite a bit higher than the standard female, but lately I've been really disgusted by the figure I see staring back at me on the scales

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully_a_fertile_mertile View Post
    That's SO good you have a really supportive GP. I am going to a family practice and have been for 3 years. Even though it's not close to where I live, its conveniently located to work...nice when you have a GP that really cares about you and your well being.
    I have to drive over an hour to go to mine.. all the local ones don't care. I had one doctor about 3 years ago tell me to "suck it up you are a woman" I was horrified!

So I am very lucky to have found a doctor who cares. She too was horrified when I told her I was told to just suck it up.

One of my friends had her baby today, so gorgeous. Very excited for them too :-)