Closed Thread
Page 39 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow hope that's awesome!!! We were going to use the bassinet with the icandy because we were going to get a car seat that goes from 0-4 instead of a capsule. Hmm might need to re-think that now! Might go capsule to have that pram! The guy the store said he thinks capsules are a waste of money though because bubs only stay in it for a few months (especially if they are a big bub). The car seats for newborn to 4 or 8 years get installed to face back for he first 6 months and are reclined like a capsule. It just eliminates having to go buy another seat after a few months.

I'm torn!!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wait!!!!! You can get a bassinet instead of capsule!!!

http://www.minimee.com.au/epages/min...%20Bassinet%22

BUT - the icandy can have two seats for bubs born close together. We plan on having them close in age.. I wonder if there's an adapter for a second seat.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbabe View Post
    Wait!!!!! You can get a bassinet instead of capsule!!!

http://www.minimee.com.au/epages/min...%20Bassinet%22

BUT - the icandy can have two seats for bubs born close together. We plan on having them close in age.. I wonder if there's an adapter for a second seat.....

Oh my...it just keeps getting better yay. Maybe something for all of us?

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    DF and I had a chat about it. She LOVES this pram now but we have agreed to go with the icandy if they haven't released the origami as a double pram by the time we need it.

We really need to have the ability to put a second seat on it. Fingers crossed they have it done in time. Apparently they are working on it at the moment but no date yet!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think it's important to remember that the price ur spending spreads over the lifespan of all kids. If its a good quality stroller it should last through all of your children. Which technically halves, or even quarters the costs of it. Something worth thinking about anyway :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH just brought up that point rainbow, of needing a stroller and a pram...but not sure if our children will be that close in age. I want 2.5-3 years. Do you think we would need a pram and stroller (I've got no idea)!

And I like your view on that MrsT, also told DH that yes its pricey, but worth it with all it offers and spreading it out between children. I'm still pushing for 3, he wants 2....I wonder who will get their way in the end haha (I might change my mind)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm defs keen on 3 but I know that the third is a whole new world... Think we will wait til number 2 is here and play it as it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope - I think even if there was a 2 year gap we would still want them to be able to be in the pram for big days out. We discussed getting a little umbrella stroller for the toddler when baby 2 comes along but we would prefer one pram with two seats than having two to push! Especially if we aren't all out together as a family!!

We plan on having about 1 year between them because I'll be carrying number 2. That's the beauty of having 2 women lol. So for that reason we would want/need the second seat.

I think at about 2.5 - 3 they stop needing it so much. On big days like Easter show and those types of outings you may need to carry the bub and let the toddler have a turn but it would be once or twice for the whole day. Other than getting them getting tired, putting them in the pram in packed areas can make you feel safer than them walking and holding your hand. They tend to run at that age!!!!

I'm starting to get my head around 3 kids but it all depends on if we can afford child care for three or afford to have DF stay at home... We'll have to wait and see

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    This comes up with no hits. It's possible your settings are too private.
    Probably. Is there any other way I can join the group without lowering my privacy settings?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by codex View Post
    hello! IM also TTC 2014 Wish it was Sooner but I have a few health issues to get on top of first

Sent from my GT-N5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Welcome! I too am waiting until 2014 to TTC because of health issues, so your not alone.