Closed Thread
Page 37 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CrumbleBee View Post
    I
    I don't want to join any facebook pages at the moment as I would prefer to keep who I am private incase there are people on here who know me, as I don't want anyone knowing about me trying to conceive soon...
    I am the same as you Crumble...but still very keen to be on the weight loss bandwagon.

Taking a break from packing, not the most fun way to spend the weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bee - I will make sure you are included in the challenge we are going to do it on here not FB so it's all good - you ladies won't miss out!!

As for Vaccinations - I know the FS tested out immunisation for different things but I am not sure what!! Eek! I can try and find out though. We came back as all up to date so there were no special ones. The only ones I've had we're as a child and during high school.

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would like to know that too Rainbow...will go and get a bloodtest at the end of the year so if I need anything I can get it before TTC and aren't there ones that you need to wait 3 months before TTC when you get them, think rubella???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Check this pram out omg, literally all the bells and whistles. It was the Livingroom show tonight http://www.shop4mums.com.au/products...-stroller.html

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully_a_fertile_mertile View Post
    I would like to know that too Rainbow...will go and get a bloodtest at the end of the year so if I need anything I can get it before TTC and aren't there ones that you need to wait 3 months before TTC when you get them, think rubella???
    I know they definitely checked immunity against Rubella so yes that's one of them! I think you are right about waiting for 3 months as well on that one. I will find out what else they checked immunity for.

That's stroller is awesome! If only you could reverse the direction of the seat as well!!!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys :-)

I will book in with my doc, she will be so pleased I have started to think about TTC lol, I have such a supportive doctor and she's always helping me with cycle problems. I just want to get off the pill at the moment.

I got all my vaccinations in school but that was a looooong time ago. And i get my tetanus regularly as I am around horses/cattle/farms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's SO good you have a really supportive GP. I am going to a family practice and have been for 3 years. Even though it's not close to where I live, its conveniently located to work...nice when you have a GP that really cares about you and your well being.

The ladies at work keep teasing me that I'm pregnant with 'the quadruplets' so every time I have to go out for an appt they think I am having a blood test or something...they are a funny old bunch. What will happen when I actually am. ..Maybe it's a good thing they tease me now, so I will be able to hide it when I am. I just run with it and say, oh no I didn't go to the bank, I went to get an ultrasound that's right

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsT did I just confirm your Facebook friend request?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    Oops I missed the Y

mkmackay@hotmail.com

Try that one
    This comes up with no hits. It's possible your settings are too private.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello! IM also TTC 2014 Wish it was Sooner but I have a few health issues to get on top of first

Sent from my GT-N5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app