Closed Thread
Page 35 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm happy to join a Facebook group.

Wow 5 months until 2014! Very exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay it's August!!
    Yes I can make the group "secret" which means its invite only and noone know you're in it. Anyone whose interested you just need to write down the email u use for Facebook and ill add you. Or if u wanna keep that private, pm me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    Spent a lovely couple of hours with my Nanna today. She is so smitten with dd, its so cute. Its just a shame she is 2hrs away, I can't get to see her as often as I would like.
    That's so nice Michelle! I love visiting my granny as she always makes me feel so loved Shame about the distance..on the positive side, distance makes the hard grow fonder?

Ouchy MrsT, are you very swollen..poor thing I was reading about how important it is to get your dental issues sorted and up to date preferably before pregnancy. I guess because of the bad bacteria/plaque filtering into the blood not being a very good thing for growing bubs. Will book my scale and clean in again just before TTC.

Love all our goals of weight loss and quitting! Go girls!!! I was naughty tonight and had a fair few biccies and chocolate, I blame Aunt Flo

Looking forward to moving house soon, still haven't started packing and we move on the 23rd eeek. Then DH's parents are coming to visist from NSW yay, haven't seen them since our wedding, so really looking forward to it. Probs be the last time we see them before we hopefully have a baby bump!!

What's everyone doing for the weekend??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey guys thanks for the concern. I'm doing fine actually it was very easy the whole thing took about 30 seconds. Very different to last time when I was in the chair for about an hour with him wrenching and cutting and stitching :-/
    I have a few fillings to get done, I've booked in another session for 2 weeks. Then once I'm all sorted with dental work I'm going to drop my private cover one level I think. It's been a lifesaver, but these days I don't use it for anything much except dentist. Might save the money now while I can, and change to the appropriate cover later when I have a family.
    I've been off work yesterday n today obviously, so my weekend has already started :-)
    DH plays AFL on Saturdays, and I play football on sundays so that usually fills our weekend pretty nicely. We have a close friends engagement party in qld (we are wa) this weekend. We didn't even find out til yesterday. If we had known we would have been able to make it! Oh well :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Glad to hear it wasn't too bad MrsT.
    Good idea re dropping the PHI if you don't use it for much else.

DH ie working all weekend so will catch up with mum ans start packing. Thats sad about the engagament. Its so hard also when flights to QLD and GC and expensive. Wish Tiger would start flying there. That's why we do don't get DHs fam visit us much because it is so exi for them and Perth is very dear also

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mrst-glad it wasn't to bad for you. *suffer* I hate dentists

Hopefully - don't worry, I enjoyed a couple of Tim tams (ok, maybe 1/2 pack) last night. Same excuse really, af. Dh says I can't possibly use that excuse every day

Sitting on the floor next to my bed, shopping list completed whilst dd sleeps IN my bed. I dont want to leave her in here as once she wakes, she'll just roll over and no doubt fall off the edge. She ended up in here with us at 3am after deciding it was play time

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought that was just me that sits down on the floor next to furniture lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Yay it's August!!
    Yes I can make the group "secret" which means its invite only and noone know you're in it. Anyone whose interested you just need to write down the email u use for Facebook and ill add you. Or if u wanna keep that private, pm me.
    mkmacka@hotmail.com

Thanks for making the group

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kim the only name that came up with that email was a man from Istanbul 8-|

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Kim the only name that came up with that email was a man from Istanbul 8-|
    Hehe is there something you're not telling us kimnus

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app