Closed Thread
Page 31 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1375250897.924686.jpg

Lol just saw this on Facebook and had to share. How appropriate :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hahahahahahahahahaha OMG yes that's it! It's not that I weigh too much, it's that I'm too short!!! I don't know why I have only just realised that lol.

Maybe I can be as brave as you one day haha. I will be able share how much I am losing though which is the main part.

If you ladies don't mind if we create a post to track it on here that would be great I'll create a post when we start with start weight/goal weight or number of kg's people want to shed and then each week update with running total of amount lost! That way we have all the info in one spot to refer back to.

Thoughts? Does anyone else want to shed some weight before baby making time? Just let me know and I'll add you to the list hehe

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Go Mrst! Will be cheering you on along your way to lose 10kg good luck to you too rainbow

Hopefully- congrats to your sister & her twins. My neighbours little bub also arrived (yesterday) weighing in at a bitty 2.04kg! Bought the tiniest little outfit for her this morning & laid it against the onsie we bought dd home in such a size difference!

So, august tomorrow which means 5 more months until next year. I wouldn't usually wish my life away but I think I must be cluckier than I think hehe

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is that because of bad morning sickness H&H, my mum was actually hospitalised because she was so bad and had to have anti nausea injections.

What did the doc advise you to do? I wonder if you could stack on some weight before TTC just in case it happens again? Could you write it down or put reminders in your phone to eat...is it a lack of appetite? I also second the suggestion to see a nutritionist or better, a dietitian. Three of my gf's are dietitians and they advise the ladies they see who are underweight to always have ice cream or peanut butter on toast and full fat milk in tea or coffee. They would have heaps of other suggestions I know it.
    Last edited by clucky_duck; 31-07-2013 at 17:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would like to lose 3 kgs by Nov because I am a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding and the bonus is I'll be trim before TTC so if I do put on a bit during pregnancy, it shouldn't be too bad. So I'm joining you ladies on your weight loss plan. We can all cheer each other on for our weight loss goals!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Michelle I'm feeling pumped now!

Awesome Hope! I will start making our tracking post with our goals!!

Shall we start from the Monday coming (5/8) with first weigh in and update on Monday 12/8?

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in for the weight loss, but the 12th is my birthday so you'll have to be kind if I've gained 10kg from too much cake!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and wine... There will be lots of wine lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Connor we will forgive lol but only this week!! :-P
    Yes let's weigh in this Monday then compare as of next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops Vonnie my phone turned u to "Connor" :-O