Closed Thread
Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Love we always wanted a boy first so may pay some attention to dates etc but I figure 10 fingers n 10 toes is the most important win :-)

soon to be joining the TTC bandwagon ❤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Mrs T! I'm hoping that we can bring it forward it just means we have to stop spending! We are doing IVF and to have to same donor we need to have our eggs collected at the same time so there's a $20k outlay before the rebates etc. We should be good to go but we just have to stick to a tight budget!

We are also hoping for a boy first but definitely want a girl too so either way is a win!!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I know, there's so much to worry about during pregnancy and ttc I think the last thing we should worry is what sex
    In saying that, there's no harm in using one or two wives tales to try your luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm so happy I have finally found a bunch of ladies who are waiting to TTC. Everyone is all about now and I'm so jealous haha. We will have to start saving! I will have to stop buying dresses...on a really positive note, today the bank said yes to us getting our family home. So will be moving next month yayyyyyy its all coming together.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully - That's awesome! We were going to start building our new home this year but would rather focus on IVF for now. Once we have got the bubs then we can worry about a mortgage. It's nice when things start falling into place though. For a while there it felt like life was just standing still... Now it's moving forward

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find life is usually "hurry up and wait" lol. Mad rush to get things ready, then sit around waiting for it all to come to fruition.
    Our waiting is mainly for financial reasons. DH and I have about $30k debt we want to completely pay off (cars, tv, teenage reckless spending lol) then once we have no debt we will start saving for a house deposit. We want to save about $30k hopefully.
    Seems like a lot, but with two wages we are managing to save really quickly which is great.
    Once we have the financial stability, that's our cue to start TTC :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (24-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's like us minus the debts. We need the money to be able to TTC so still kinda in the same boat lol. We didn't want to make our kids a debt so we are paying upfront. I completely agree that it's like rushing to wait. Even know rushing to start trying and then there will be the dreaded 2 week waits. Then when there is a BFP it's waiting to get past 12 weeks etc. It's just a never ending waiting game haha!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (24-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We never really attempted to pay things off, typical lazy teens lol. We had to get out a $10k loan to cover our wedding as my father who was mr moneybags decided at the last minute he wasn't really interested in helping out (long story lol). Then the maxed our credit card too :-/
    So we are really trying to knock all that over as quickly as possible. Every spare cent going into our loans. Feels good to watch the figure finally drop!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like you all a lot! Same mentalities in terms of saving before babies! I am expecting to outlay 10k for medical and initial set up. Then hopefully a fair chunk more to live off once bub is here and I'm not working. Hopefully it comes together. "Some of the best things in life are worth the wait"

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very true! I love watching our account go up haha. Same same really. Like right now I'm super excited because I get paid tonight and it my first pay since I got a promotion at work! I can't wait to see what I get after tax but what I really can't wait for is to transfer it into savings!!! Wooo! We are planning on having a ceremony early next year as well which means DF would hopefully be a few months along BUT I guess we never really know how long it will take to work!