Closed Thread
Page 24 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kimnus - we won't be trying till around September... We're going to try and time it after my uni exams as best we can. We've got a while to wait but I've got some weight loose so it will give me some time to get my weight under control and get DF off the ciggy's and a bit healthier too. Good things come to those who wait right? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonnie89 View Post
    Kimnus - we won't be trying till around September... We're going to try and time it after my uni exams as best we can. We've got a while to wait but I've got some weight loose so it will give me some time to get my weight under control and get DF off the ciggy's and a bit healthier too. Good things come to those who wait right? Lol
    Vonnie so you still studying when do you finish and what you studying? Sorry too many questions. Im actually studying too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just started my 2nd semester of my first year today. We're hoping to have bubs around July 2015 so I'll be in my 3rd year of Bachelor of Speech Pathology. Placement is only 3 days a week in 3rd year and I have a great support network around me so I'm hoping that regardless of when we have bubs I'll be able to continue to study full time (always helpful that our lectures are online!) what are you studying? Will you still be studying when bubs comes along?

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's everyone studying? I miss studying sometimes. If I didn't work such long hours I would consider doing online studying... If only there were now hours in the day!

Kimnus - we are actually starting at the end of this year but I wanted to join the group anyway because I have been waiting for so long and even these next couple of months will be hard and being on here makes it easier haha.

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im studying law. At first wanted to start trying around October so I time it after my exams in June but March works better we would have the house and I can have a December/January baby. Im still going to study after bub is born. Between Mom and DP I reckon im going to be alright.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another question because my memory is shocking at the moment (I blame the painkillers) ... How many kids does everyone already have and how many do you want?

We don't have any yet - I want 2 and DF wants at least 2 but would be happier with 3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kimnus we're going to start trying in January it's my birthday on the 22nd - I'd love to be pregnant then! I know it doesn't always happen straight away but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I'm also planning on going back to study. I'll be starting my Masters of Law this year. I figure it'll be easier to do whilst on mat leave. But I may be underestimating how much 'free' time I'll really have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I'm sure you'll be okay H&H you will find a way to make it work! Are you enjoying your degree?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow I'd love 3. We have none at the moment. DH would like 2. So we'll see how it goes after the 1st

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hers&Hers - we considered a January baby as it would allow us me a bit more time before starting uni for the year but we're actually thinking of eloping in September! I want to kick back and enjoy that with DF before we start trying, maybe conceive a honeymoon baby ;-) its great that you have a support network that will enable you to continue your studies.
    Rainbowbabe - no kids yet but would love to have 3!
    Cocoblue - I'm a little worried about the time I'll have to study after bubs is born but I'm determined!