Closed Thread
Page 20 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For prams I think there is a bit more involved because it needs to be safe, light, agile, smooth etc. Some that I liked the look of didn't feel right pushing/folding. I love the icandy peach because it can become the peach blossom with a seat for bubba # 2 if you have them close in age. I don't know if I will find anything else that I like more haha. I have watched tons of reviews on YouTube for it as well now. I did look at Rozibaby too but haven't found one in shops yet to test it out.

Cots to me are more simple - it's really just safety and looks right? I think??!

I like the Boori Classic in white but still not decided.

We should all list products we are looking at that way others can look it up and search for reviews! I would love to know what you ladies are looking at!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbabe View Post
    For prams I think there is a bit more involved because it needs to be safe, light, agile, smooth etc. Some that I liked the look of didn't feel right pushing/folding. I love the icandy peach because it can become the peach blossom with a seat for bubba # 2 if you have them close in age. I don't know if I will find anything else that I like more haha. I have watched tons of reviews on YouTube for it as well now. I did look at Rozibaby too but haven't found one in shops yet to test it out.

Cots to me are more simple - it's really just safety and looks right? I think??!

I like the Boori Classic in white but still not decided.

We should all list products we are looking at that way others can look it up and search for reviews! I would love to know what you ladies are looking at!

The Rozibaby is only available online which really sucks, I'm quite sure they visit expo's and they may have representatives at some locations around Australia but I think to purchase they are just online. Testimonials on it are great, hopefully they'll be at the Baby and Toddler Expo next year so I get the chance to have a play! I quite like the Boori cots too, they just look fantastic and I love the ones that convert from the cot to toddler bed. It's nice to get that bit of extra use out of it I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good idea rainbow...I looked at the rozibaby and iCandy and both a gorgeous looking prams. I don't know how worthwhile it would be to get a pram with the bassinet option if I go down the road of a travel system because then you just take the baby capsule out and snap it in. I know bugaboo and rozibaby have that capsule option. I love a pram you can customise, thats why bugaboo and rozi have won my over...haven't test drove either so that could change...I think I would be picky re the mobility of it on road vs shopping centre malls.

Cots seem pretty straight forward, you're right. I think it's just the look you're after as they must meet Aus standards if they're sold in a shop here.

Do you ladies think you'll buy any other furniture for your nurseries like basinets, drawers, change tables? I just fell in love with SO many nursery wall decals. They are adorable and so many companies do custom ones so you can add bubs name. They even do them for the bedroom door! http://www.tinyme.com.au/wall-stickers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope - the icandy peach also has clips for a baby capsule as well I was disappointed with the bugaboo but still going to find the Rozibaby somewhere!!

Love looking at wall decals! I want a quote in the nursery as well. Here's a pic of it but I think maybe different font.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1375003122.072050.jpg

We want all white furniture and we were going to get the matching change table if we get the Boori cot. DF also wants a glider in the nursery and some drawers of course.

The bassinet will go in our room but haven't found anything that we like hat is also cat friendly. We have a beautiful kitty and he will put his claws straight into the mesh ones - which is all they really had at the shop we went to. He won't be allowed near the bassinet when the baby is in it but i'm sure he will get to it when bub isn't in it. Maybe a Moses basket would be better?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that quote is the sweetest thing! Love sentimental things! 1028 no one elase.jpg

Love the all white furniture, so fresh and bright for a nursery! Moses basket could be a better option. I love those hanging bassinets leander_cradle_ebay.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooh I've never been that kind of bassinet before! I really love the quote as well.

Setting up the nursery is going to be one of the most exciting parts (til bub arrives of course).

I'm going to round up a bunch of pictures of the things we want and post them... I'll be back with them soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love the oval cot but waaay out of my price range at $1,299! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1375009396.149571.jpg

A friend of mine has a beautiful quote above her sons cot "twinkle twinkle little star, do you know how loved you are?" Its really sweet =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The oval one is cute

My favourite cots are:
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1375010347.875183.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1375010360.107403.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1375010371.742503.jpg

I also found some bassinets that are cute
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1375010402.236901.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1375010438.720824.jpg

This is the set that the classic cot comes in as well - Boori have matching drawers and change tables for every cot anyway

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1375010583.199178.jpg

And the icandy pram of course... Love the colour! Think it's great for boy or girl

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1375010633.106858.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1375010654.473591.jpg

Sorry for the overload of pics everyone!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Cocoblue I LOVE Pinterest! The chest of drawers is a great idea as a change table, regular change tables just don't have enough storage. Supplies can be put in the drawers out of sight and out of the way of curious hands when bubs gets that bit older.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vonnie89 For This Useful Post:

Cocoblue  (28-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow RainbowBabe the colours are stunning!