Closed Thread
Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    DH and I are both looking for a big family too :-)
    Though whatever happens happens! One step at a time lol.
    We have similar timing constraints - we don't want to start trying before June-July as we don't want a Dec baby, so we are aiming more for March.

How old is everyone, and how many bubs already?
    I'm 23yo married for 5 months to partner of 6yrs, this will be our first attempt TTC

soon to be joining the TTC bandwagon ❤
    I'm with you and not wanting a Dec baby. So that's also why we are waiting until mid 2014. It will be nice when we are all on this journey together for support

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies dh and I are looking to ttc #2 come January as well. Dd is currently 16mths. Fingers crossed #2 doesn't take 2yrs to conceive like dd & we'll have about a 2.5yr age gap

Before dd was born we had discussed trying again once she got to 6mths but after she arrived, I couldn't imagine doing it again so soon. I'm only now starting to get clucky Plus I'm still bf dd & have only just got af back last month, yes it was delightful to not have that worry for so long!

I'm currently 28, dh will be 36 next week (eek I better think of a birthday present!)

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 34 with one 8 week old daughter, I think we are aiming for a baby late 2014, so I will start cycling for IVF in Jan 2014 I am guessing. At that stage my little one will be 7 months old. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Zabella did you carry your dd and do so again? Or will your do carry a baby also? My brother is in a ss relationship, oh how I wish he and his partner would have a baby! He has said he will never ever have kids

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey ladies. This will be our second baby DD is only 3. We are aiming to start mid to late 2014, never actually thought of when i want the baby to be born just that i did not want the baby to be born around my exams.

im 23 year by the way. This time around will be doing IVF with DP's eggs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Zabella is there a specific reason you will be carrying again? Is your DP interested in carrying? I know a ss couple who spent tens of thousands getting donor n insem so I think u guys are doing it the smart way with your friends jar of goodies lol :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Err clearly I read ur post wrong lol silly me. U r ivf too. Can I blame baby brain HAHAHA :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all.. DF and I are hoping to start in Nov/Dec this year. Can I still join in? Was supposed to be early next year but the wait is too hard so we are moving it forward lol

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Hopefully I will be trying in 2014, but not until the end of the year!

I am 23 and married for 1 year (together 5.5 years). DH and I have 2 boys already who are 1.5 & 2.5, but we are wanting a larger gap this time around after 2 so close in age.

Will anyone be gender swaying?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbabe View Post
    Hey all.. DF and I are hoping to start in Nov/Dec this year. Can I still join in? Was supposed to be early next year but the wait is too hard so we are moving it forward lol

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!
    Rainbow the more the merrier! We will all be green with envy when u get the ball rolling nice n early lol.