Closed Thread
Page 13 of 92 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate surprises and i am terribly impatient so I don't think I could stop myself from finding out the gender.. We've already got a boys name (we will name him Owen after my late father) but if we have a girl I'm at a complete loss! Having worked in childcare for nearly 5 years a lot of kids have ruined names for me lol. I think when we have more children we will probably be happy to keep the gender a secret but first time round I think we'd be better prepared if we knew. Then I can go all silly on the nursery!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've both decided when we are pregnant that we won't find out bubs gender. We have talked about names and have a few but will name when we meet bub. As for when we let people know, I want to keep it quiet for a bit but no doubt he will be telling everyone as soon as we know, he is very excited hehe.. and I can't blame him. Our parents, and siblings will definitely know when we know as will my best friends.
    Probably start trying early 2014 although if we fell now it wouldn't matter (house isn't finished yet though ..)

Thoughts and hugs with everyone who have had angel babies xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Vonnie, similar to you-dh is a teacher so when we were talking names, 3/4 of them were automatically out as he had taught or knew a kid at some stage that was a real ratbag by whatever name I suggested we got there in the end thankfully

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The next one for us will be a surprise. We found out for all our other children and because we have one of each it will be nice to have a surprise.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimnus For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (27-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This weather is WILD! My car was faulting so had to catch train to work. Thank god I made it inside before the bucketing really started. What area u live in Hope? :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    This weather is WILD! My car was faulting so had to catch train to work. Thank god I made it inside before the bucketing really started. What area u live in Hope? :-)
    I know crazy hey!! Lucky you missed it. I live just East of the city, where abouts are you?

Tried to talk more about babies with DH tonight...he got a bit grumpy in the end and I didn't know why (got a bit offended), it's because of the new house and moving and tidying this one up so we can rent it out...ugh I'm so silly I just get so carried away with the baby thing that I do forget about the here and now...maybe it's because I'm a pisces (dreamer)

Also started looking at youtube reviews...there's too many and some of the women really drag it out! I have no idea what pram/cot/highchair/carseat to get! It's all very confusing...is there a better way of getting good reviews?
    Last edited by clucky_duck; 27-07-2013 at 00:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    In regards to reviews I tend to just google the hell out of the product and read everything I can.. I've already fallen in love with the Rozibaby pram... Can customize the colours, wheels, accessories and its Aussie! Getting way ahead of myself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonnie89 View Post
    In regards to reviews I tend to just google the hell out of the product and read everything I can.. I've already fallen in love with the Rozibaby pram... Can customize the colours, wheels, accessories and its Aussie! Getting way ahead of myself!
    OMG that pram is divine....I think I'm in love too...I am customising my future pram as we speak haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just got in the biggest fight with DH. Every time he goes out drinking he fks up and we end up going at it for hours. It's always the same crud: home late, doesn't answer phone, drink driving, he's so young and carefree he doesn't realise he's hurting other people. I should be grateful it's not cheating and lying and beating so who am i to complain but god I'm so sick of it year after year. He doesn't drink often (usually no more than once a fortnight) but every single time he gets TOO drunk and am I really over reacting? I told him tonight enough is enough and he had to prove he cares and not fk up again, but here we are all over again. I don't know how to fix this it's so hard I love him so much and he's such a beautiful person but when he drinks he becomes a ****ing monster!!
    Sorry rant over :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awe MrsT ... Hugs!! Sounds like you have had a crappy night. It's a shame that he gets too drunk - it's funny how some people don't know what their body can handle! Even though he's not out cheating etc, it doesn't make it less frustrating! What happens when he has had too much? Is it that he becomes loud? Or do you have to look after him?

Did you manage to clear the air before bed? I know you said it's happened before so was wondering what you normally do in this situation.

Eta - just re-read how he comes home late, doesn't answer phone and drink drives. The drink driving - you should explain that you only care for his safety and for everyone else on the road - I would be quite frank and say if I didn't care then that would be a pretty big problem for us. As for not answering his phone - I'm guessing its because he knows he is in trouble lol but he wouldn't be if he stuck to a time! Why does he find it hard to stick to the time that's been agreed on? Who sets the time? Like does he normally say I'll be home by XX:XX ?

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!
    Last edited by rainbowbabe; 27-07-2013 at 03:30.