+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for a playgroup in mirandaH

Hi there ,
    I've just moved to miranda with my two boys, 4 and 3 and my 10 month only baby. I'm trying to find a playgroup/ mothers group in the area. If there's anybody out there that can please help??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have you tried the nswplaygroup website? There are quite a few around the shire - I never found one that suited us, but now pregnant with number 3 out of sync with my friends who are all finished will be on the look out myself next year! I found it hard that mothers groups form at birth so it's harder to find an in when you move to the area with kids. We did lots of library visits for story times etc and lots of activities but not really helpful socially for any of us. Personally I'm hoping one of the school mums falls pregnant so I find company that way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I go to one at Gymea Baptist church. Its actually in a cottage they own across the road and they do indoor and out door play and sing songs/do crafts and just play with toys.

Its not really religoous and I dont go to the church. Pluis Allot of ladies have just had new babies. There is a range of ages from newborn to 5 years old.

We put in $3 each visit for tea/coffee...