Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Loving these stories keep em coming!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Eating dinner fri evening at a restaurant started having mild irregular contractions. They continued through night. Lost my plug the next morning just pottering around the house. Contractions started becoming more regular and full on as sat afternoon went on. Waters broke in hospital assessment room Sunday morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DS1 - DTD with DH before he went to work, slept a bit more and when I went to sit up and get out of bed my waters broke. Labour started 5 or 6 hours later, fully dilated about 8 hours later but didn't get my c section for another 3 hours.

DS2 - pains started late arvo while running around chasing DS1 and cooking tea. Really started getting painful early hours of the morning. Bubs born just after 9 that morning. Waters broken by the midwife when they finally did an internal and I was fully dilated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sleeping

I woke at 2am needing to go to the toilet (a #2) and felt a 'twinge'. 10 minutes later I felt another 'twinge', then one 5 minutes later. 2 minutes later it was another one. They got stronger but stayed at 2 minutes apart. We headed to the hospital at about 4am, and DD was born at 0830.

Thanks
    Reviews
    These stories are making me clucky again!!

DD1 a c section, but was damn sure no one was going to spoil it for me as she was a true transverse, I told my hubby no extra people in room but he admitted two trainee nurses and they were crying with us. NZ Dr not allowed to tell us sex until held up by him and we could say omg a gorgeous girl.

DD2 my Aussie dr wanted another c section no way was I going to accept that news and started on raspberry leaf tea and a midwife friend said it had to be 6 cups a day and only needed 2 and a half days. Hubby came home bit tiddly and was hungry I said eat snacks from labour bag but 30 mins later we all asleep and my waters exploded all over us and of course baby brain me no mattress protector so trying to dry that in winter yeah right. But couldn't wake neighbour to take dd1 was a bit of a comedy. So proud of my natural labour baby 4.4kg how big next time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sleeping for both-woke at 5am on a Monday morning (both times!), waters broke with DS1 and 4 hours later he was born. DS2 I had woke with contractions then a short 2 hours later he was born. I'm so curious what will happen this time around!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was 3 days past my EDD, watching Iron chef on tv, then massive contractions at 9pm. 4 hours later our daughter was born.
    Praying I don't go past my due date with this bubba, that labor starts with my waters breaking and that labour lasts only 2 hours
    Cheeky me!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think this thread made me have a dream last night that I was in labour! Or maybe it was a nightmare... I knew it wasn't real though because I was having contractions that weren't painful lol