+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just at home doing acupressure, fitball and clary sage
    around 5pm started getting what I thought were just braxton hicks every 20mins
    Dh came home at 6 and we ate dinner.
    Didn't realize I was I labour until 9pm when contractions were 5 mins apart
    Arrived at hospital at 2.15 am 10cm dilated!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lost my plug in chunks from lunch time, waters started leaking while watching Big Brother, contractions were irregular so hospital wasn't interested. Woke at 3am to my waters breaking, contractions kicked up but I went back to sleep, got up & DH took me to hospital at 6 and had baby half an hour later!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS I was induced so was in hospital.

DD I woke at 8am and had to rush to the loo with terrible bowel cramps. TMI - had the runs on and off for half an hour. Once that was over contractions started, 4 mins apart. DD was born at 4.45pm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I stopped at the shops on my way home from work (it was the last day before my maternity leave) and thought 'wow my back is sore'. I woke up around 2am with mild contractions and my waters broke at around 1.30pm. DS was born by CS at 10.30pm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Asleep! I was dreaming I was in labor and woke a little at 5.30am with it kind of clicking that it was happening but still felt like a dream. Went back to sleep until 7.30 then couldn't decide if it was contractions or poo cramps . Then decided it was contractions by 9.30am. Called my OB's midwife and asked her what to do, I had a well-being scan and an OB appt booked for that day. She said I sounded far off so to just go about my day as normal. I tidied the house because I started freaking out that things were dirty and I was in labor! Got ready and headed in for my appointments (this was about 10.30). At the scan he couldn't be measured because he was so far down, went to my OB appointment and he examined me and I was already 5cm!! He told me to go straight to the hospital, DH dropped me off and rushed home because we didn't have anything with us. DS was born about 6 hours later. I know I was probably in labor for 12+ hours but not really knowing made it seem like it went so fast. I would pay for another experience like that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS water broke as I got out of bed 7am
    DD as I bent down to help DS open his 3rd birthday gifts (water broke, contractions soon followed) yes she was born the same day as her big brother.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ds1 was on this forum, got up to pee, went to wash hands and water broke on bathroom floor at 4:30pm(had been ever so slowly leaking since 10:30am and wasnt sure if it was waters or discharge).

ds2 started having contractions just before 7pm whilst watching tv.

Thanks
    Reviews
    #1 started labour off with a bumpy drive 42weeks
    #2 sitting on new lounge and waters broke 38 weeks
    #3 sitting on my next new lounge nearly 5 years later and waters broke 37 weeks
    #4 no labour scheduled c sect

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS- waters broke prematurely at 35 weeks while I was sleeping, I thought I had wet my pants or had been profusely sweating. DD- 41.5 weeks, I had contractions at 21:30 and remember walking up and down the lounge room of MIL's house, trying to encourage it to go faster.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was laying in bed at 9pm, I'd been for a long walk dtd and bounced around, had some mild contractions, fell into a restless sleep and by 3am they were definitely not just oh I wonder what that pain is lol