Closed Thread
Page 9 of 91 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ann17.... thanks for thinking of me. There's not really any point of me doing a HPT, as I've had the Pregnyl injections (days 3,6,9) in order to ward off AF coming early. Because of those, it stays in your system for 7-10 days and shows up on HPTs just like a pregnancy would.

Just refresh my memory - your lovely egg donor was one you found through that Donor Australia website? Is that right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonny thats really fantastic. Cant wait to hear how you are going.More often than not the donor eggs work. As Ive said before my relative used 3 donor eggs last year and became pregnant with all 3, and this is after 8 if not more unsuccessful stimulation cycles.
    DJ how are you going over there?
    MCG not long to go now. I hate this part, its so hard.
    Emski how did you go this morning?
    I had my ultrasound and im going in for egg pick up wednesday.
    I already had one follicle at 21. There were 15 follis all together but only 5 measured right. I usually have more big ones at this stage.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

ann17  (29-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi Panda - I'm also in on Wed - triggering tonight at midnight - so snap again.. 5 is good if they are good sized - you might have a few sneaky ones by Wed.
    My scan seemed good this morning with about 10 showing - I just have everything crossed that there's something in those follicles!

Em x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gee that's a bit late isn't it?! I'm triggering at 9 tonight. Are you using the pregnyl as the trigger too?
    10 showing is a good number, is that better than what you usually get?
    anyway here we go again, back on the roller coaster.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCG, my donor is actually my niece, i.e. my older sister's DS. She offered me her eggs when i was doing my 4th stim, which of course was Bfn, i then did a 5th stim Bfn, too. then upon insistence and support from my sis and niece i then start the process of considering donor. i guess because of some genetic link and it being a known donor it has been easier to accept, although it still is hard to accept. She is 24yrs and has a 3yr DS. As you probably recall i have done Saizen, Menupour cycles with everything in between, so with a an amh of 2.6, i dont know how many more stims i wld have to endure for the golden egg.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-07-2013),Team panda  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski and TEam panda good luck for your epu, you bothhave some nice follies!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (30-07-2013),Team panda  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yeah pregnyl trigger which I've never used before, might have to sit down 10 mins before to work out what the hell I'm doing. My admission time is 10.30 with pick up scheduled for midday. 10 is a good number for me - my best cycle I got 9. One cycle I got 19 eggs but 10 were immature.
    Em

13. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    would anyone recommend IVF reproduction Sydney over Melbourne's monash IVF?
    I was unsuccessfull in Melb. And was just wondering if the chances in Sydney would be higher?
    thanks a lot everybody.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emsski, i have done pregnyl triggers, a useful tip, i hated breaking the neck of the bottle, so i pulled out the plunger from an empty syringe then inserted the the neck of the pregnyl bottle inside the empty syringe and then pushed and broke the neck that , putting pressure on the black dot thats on the neck of the pregnyl bottle. I just didnt want to get nicks and the neck broke inside the empty syringe! Also ensure that all the liquid is in the bottle and not trapped inside the neck ofthe pregnyl bottle, that happened to me once and i only noticed that there was some liquid stuck in the head after j broke the neck!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

angelmama74  (30-07-2013),emski72  (29-07-2013),Team panda  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I just had my pregnyl injection. DH sorted it out. He did say that the liquid is the saline and its the powder that is important.(he works with injectibles).
    wow Ann, i admire you, that's a huge desicion but also really beautiful. I have been offered eggs by a friend and its something I haven't wanted to deal with yet. Lately I've had to think about it more and more.