Closed Thread
Page 88 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done Emski - great results...!!
    I just spoke with Lynn and she said that if my current FET cycle is a bust I should do another stim cycle... I will ask her about the DHEA. What else did you take?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Team Panda,so glad your scan went well today! I had mine this week too. The scan was great and they said the baby was developing beautifully. However my Papp-A blood tests were low (0.39 should be 1) and combined with my age has given me a risk factir of 1:149 for Down Syndrome which is high risk. I was actually expecting it because I know my age is a factor. On age alone the risk is 1:88 so my results have actually improved. I know the chances are still 99% that everything is ok but I hate how hard this journey is and how the stress never seems to end. Of course I'm anxious but I don't think we'll opt for additional testing. If the baby is fine at my 19 week scan they will reduce the risk to 1:450. If not, I can still test then to confirm for sure. My feeling is everything is ok but the worry.....oh the never ending worry!

Emski - great fert rate. Fingers crossed for a great blast transfer and some frosties!

Hi to everyone else reading

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congrats on the great scan Teampanda, and your good results too Octoberbaby.
    Myheart Lynn had me on DHEA and melatonin, I also have been Gluten Free since late June as I was diagnosed coeliac by her as well...
    My protocol was boost/flare 300 gonal f in the am and 150 menopur at night with synarel twice daily for suppression along with doryx antibiotic and predisolone (steroid) since cd1. Other than that I've been taking Vit D, E, COQ10, Zinc, calcium, blackmores conceive well gold, fish oil a probiotic and 150 mg magnesium daily.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

myheart  (10-10-2013),Team panda  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Enjoying reading what you girls are saying a lot is still gobbledygook but I assume once I start I will understand more. So nice to have the pregnant ladies around. My sister is now about 16 weeks was here today telling me about the tickling she is getting from inside assuming it is movement. Cluck cluck I am crocheting her a special newborn blankie as I did for my other sister who used it for all 3 of her kids but I just want to do one for my own! Oh well 1 month gone this time next month first appt yayyy.

Anyway girls who has been recommended to take coq010 as I keep hearing its good for eggs...how much were you told to take? Might get myself some

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great egg news emski, surely one is the golden egg!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly,sorry to hear about the m/c. It's incredibly brave to choose misoprostol, I'd heard about how painful it is

Em, what great news congratulations on the numbers and fert rate. Hope you are recovering well, and your little embies grow big and strong.

Panda, congratulations on the great scan results! hope you can relax a bit now

Sunny, congratulations on 13 weeks!

Myheart, hopefully it is just implantation bleeding...

Hi everyone else.

Em, Luca, Panda, Sunny, thanks for thinking of me. Yesterday was my first EPU with general anaesthesia, the others have just been with local and sedation. It was by far the best option. On the plus side, I had 20 eggs retrieved, 19 were mature and 12 fertilised normally. On the downside, I have some OHSS symptoms again: after the anaesthetic wore off, I had a few hours of severe pain yesterday until they got my cocktail of pain relief right, nausea and bad bloating. The pain is under control today, but still really bloated and nauseous.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (10-10-2013),Sunny15  (10-10-2013),Team panda  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I thought it might be OHSS keeping you away Springy... glad to hear you're feeling better, God knows how you've done it without anesthetic before, it's my favourite part of the whole thing!
    Whatgood result for you egg wise though, congratulations xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (12-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Myheart I was taking 150mg of COQ10, I did take 300 for a while there, but then realised tgere was some in my multi too so cut back.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (12-10-2013),myheart  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg Springrain that's a lot of eggs! Ur ovaries went off like popcorn!
    i hope you are ok there... I had it my first tf and it was rather uncomfortable... I had one night feeling quite short of breath - DH snored through the whole thing :/. Anyway it did get better with my hydralyte/orange juice combo... Hope you're snuggled away somewhere comfy with full control of the remote!
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 10-10-2013 at 20:36.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Spring - good to hear from you...I was starting to get worried. You and Emski are egg producing queens!!! Lovely fert rate too. Will FS continue with ET, given the OHSS symptoms?

Teampanda - Congrats on your 12 weeks scan....it sure is a special moment, hey? IVF is so much about milestones...you hope and pray that AF arrives on time to commence cycling, then you hope and pray for good stimming results, EPU, fert rate, ET, BFP, first heartbeat scan....the milestones just keep going on and on.

Emski - congrats too on your fert rate....the golden egg is in there somewhere!

MrsMac - I use to really enjoy the pregnant ladies hanging around on the thread too...gives hope. The next month will go quick for you....maybe not quick enough though .

October - The worry never ends does it? I recently had my mum visit and pretty much went through my first trimester with me....I made the same comment to her and she just laughed, followed by...."your worries have just begun...your 48 and I still worry about you"!!! Seriously though...take every day as it comes and come 19 weeks you can make a well informed, educated decision for further diagnostic testing. Looks like there will be a few April babies next year

Myheart - good to see that FS has faith in another stim cycle for you....very encouraging. that you wont need it though. What date is your final BT?

Butterfly - You are only 40....you have a lot of options with your own eggs before donor , although exploring the donor route is a good idea.

Kenta - Woohoo, back in.

MrsP - wow, hun...you sure are busy! WTF is happening with your cycle....why is AF taking her sweet time. Didn't you have a blood test a little while ago at around 30 odd days without her? What was FS advice then?

Luca -

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (11-10-2013),Kenta  (11-10-2013),Octoberbaby2010  (11-10-2013),SpringRain  (11-10-2013)