Closed Thread
Page 86 of 91 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Butterfly, i'm sorry. The situation sucks let alone having to go through all the pain as well. It does sound like you're in a good place. Busy is good for me too, i just kick in to action mode to keep my mind off things.
    I haven't heard of Molloy?? Who are you with now (sorry if you've already said). I made an appointment with Phillip Hall (as well as appointment with Wazza in April).
    Take care lovely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Butterfly - That sounds awful.At least you,re on the other side now and can start looking towards appointments with new doctors. I hope you get some answers.I know what you mean about feeling loyal to your doctor. I refused to see anyone else until cycle 7 failed.
    Sonny - Im 12 weeks today.
    I wonder how Emski and Springy went today with their egg pickups?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Butterfly, so sorry to read your update. You sound incredibly strong
    Panda thanks for thinking of me.... 17 eggs at EPU ... so the DHEA has made a big impact there - heres hoping for good fert rate this time around as that's where we fell down last time, hopefully the HA-ICSI is our answer.
    Springy love, how did you go?
    Em xx

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (10-10-2013),Team panda  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    3goes - david molloy is the clinical director of Qfg Brisbane

emski, team panda - thanks for your kind words... I am doing ok. Disappointed in some ways but also encouraged in others. Mixed emotions. A difficult experience but I was so happy being pregnant, so I know that it's what I want and so it's worth continuing to fight for.

Emski - wow! Ur egg haul is pretty impressive girl! Surely there's a few good ones in there ! Keep your fluids up so u don't go into ohss... Looking forward to hearing ur updates

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holy mackeral Emski, thats amazing!!! Wow. Like Butterfly said, there's gotta be some good fertalisation going on amongst them. Woohoo.
    Springy, i hope you went ok?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Threegoes For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski - Wow, fantastic....that is a great haul. Gotta be some good ones in there. Good luck for fert report tomorrow.

Butterfly - What an awful thing you have just gone through, but I must say, you sound incredibly strong. You know now that it can happen and it is SOOO worth fighting for...and already having some direction is so proactive. I think everyone puts on weight with IVF....I put on 8-9 kgs over the last couple of years, but luckily I lost it all and a teeny bit more prior to my last cycle. Enjoy not being bloated....I am so bloated from all my meds at the moment.

Teampanda - You are only a week behind me....Im 13 weeks today! April babies . My EDD is 16 April....my birthday is the 15th!!!

MGC - Good luck with your ?2nd, ?3rd, ?4th opinion....what date is it?

Threegoes and Myheart -

Spring - How are you feeling hun? How did you go?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (10-10-2013),SpringRain  (10-10-2013),Team panda  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski - that is Amazing! Wow.did you fall out of the bed when you saw that number?! You should get good fertilisation plus with the addition of the melatonin and ha icsi. Are they using the calcium whatever it's called also? LB threw that into the mix for me last time too.
    Sonny - do you think clexane and progesterone pessaries make you put on the weight too.My mother tonight told me I was putting on weight and I feel really big around the tummy. It must be the meds. Or all the avocado sandwiches.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski – wow that is great numbers…!!! Well done

Butterfly – you have a great outlook and your words made methink that I enjoyed being pregnant too, even though I had a miscarriage –thank you

Sunny -congratulations – 13 weeks – what a great achievement. April babies – yeah! MyDS is born in April and he tells me that the best looking people are born in April…!

Panda – the clexane and pessaries make me a little sick andI tend to eat less healthy foods when I feel sick so maybe it is the medsmaking you eat some not all that healthy foods…and avocado is good for you!Have you tried sour dough bread? Full of nutrients and is very filling…

AFM – had a big cry this morning as I saw some drops ofblood… it is only 4 days past a 5 day transfer… Usually I don’t worry in thefirst week of the 2ww but oh well… looks like donor eggs for me… My fs wants to talk to me as she wants me todo another stim cycle…

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (09-10-2013),Team panda  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Myheart - don't give up hope....a couple of drops of blood at 4 days post 5D transfer could be implantation bleed. Oh and April babies/people - your DS is very wise .

Teampanda - Since transfer I have been on clexane, cardiprin, prednisolone, Progynova and Gestone (commenced a week before transfer)....Gestone is progesterone in oil and injected into the butt...I wasn't on pessaries this time and I loved it, loved it, loved it....I ceased Progynova and Gestone at 11 weeks. I think just about all those meds (except cardiprin) can bloat/fluid retention....I have it VERY bad. My clothes are getting quite tight now and some days I look 5 months or more pregnant....by the end of the day the bloating can be quite uncomfortable....I hate to think what I would look like if I had not lost 10kgs before South Africa!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny- yes it must be water retention, because I can't believe the size of my stomach at this stage. And I'm petite so its hard to hide. Good thing is as of today no more clexane and pessaries. Yay!! So how long do you need to stay on clexane for?
    MyHeart - don't give up hope because this is very early for it to be period blood, isn't it? Are you planning to test Early? I hope you wont need to see LB to discuss another cycle and this is it for you,but hey, if you do look at the fantastic results Emski got today and that should give you some hope that LB gets results with her protocols. Thanks for the sour dough recommendation by the way, I do buy it and love it.
    Springrain- hope you are ok?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (10-10-2013)