Closed Thread
Page 83 of 91 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Oh and MrsMac , breathe it will all work itself out - you really can't do anything in a hurry with IVF. I'm overweight too - while it's not great - it's not the be all and end all, just try to get healthy and the right nutrients in your body and move a little more. Be kind to yourself this process is brutal enough xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-10-2013),mrsmac123  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Kenta, I'm sorry. I had high hopes for your early transfer. This journey is so hard. Not enjoying the sad news on here today Take care of yourself and I hope you can make plans for another cycle soon xx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear I had written this whole email this morning and lost it. Will try again.

Butterfly - I am so sorry for what you have been through. That must have been so hard. I am glad you are in an OK place now and can concentrate on your FET in Nov.

Bertie – Yes we were going to wait for a couple of months. But after seeing this new FS we decided to just fit one in this month. Still may do another at end or year/early next year. But that will be our last. Will see how we go this time. What are your next plans?

Springy – good luck with your Elonva cycle. My friend just got pregnant on this cycle after numerous cycles. She has a lot of follies like you so it was good for her.

Kenta – sorry to hear you have started AF. What a letdown for you. Good luck with your next move.

Threegoes – so sorry your eggs didn’t fertilise. It is so hard to get carry on sometimes. I find just taking a few days to re-evaluate helps before making major decisions. Re the flare protocol for me I will try and remember how the FS explained to me. The reason we are doing it is because I ovulated early last time. So I will start Lucrin on day 2 of my cycle which suppresses the pituatary gland earlier then you start FSH on day after (day 3). Then when you start the FSH the idea is that the Lucrin will stimulate release of a large amount of FSH that will jump-start (flare-up) the follicles so that we might have a better result with more mature follicles and more eggs. Going to give it a go.

Someone asked about TWEB. It is The World Egg Bank. We are just going to go along and meet with a counsellor and get the lowdown.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM - I have been on DHEA for 6 weeks. Had a couple of side effects initially. A few pimples to start with but that seems to have worked itself out. I felt like I put weight on straight away – it was bizarre. But seem to have it under control since going to gym. No “hair” issues yet!

Hope everyone has a great long weekend.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (06-10-2013),MGC Bertie  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kenta.... very sorry to hear of your BFN. It's such a hard journey, trying and trying again. Back to the drawing board :-)

Butterfly... oh, I'm so sorry. That's got to be so hard, to get so close and then it to stop. At least you know you can do it xx
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 04-10-2013 at 22:48.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (06-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann – thank you for the advise on the progesterone support.I asked my fs to have another look at my progesterone bts…she then upped mypessaries from 3x per day to 5x per day…!! Goes to show you that you can’t relyon the fs looking at all points…

Butterfly – so sorry about what happened… I have heard thatmany women get pregnant straight after a D&C… I know this does not help butit is thought that helped me a little…

Kenta – so sorry to read your news….

Spring – you made me laugh with your comment about dildo cam…!!

AFM – transfer (hopefully it will thaw ok ) tomorrow…. This will be the firstblast I have transferred but I usually transfer two so I am nervous – not enoughodds. I think I will try my hardest totake things as they come and not to be too careful… I can always move to donor eggs....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good luck for today Myheart!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

myheart  (06-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck myheart very excited for you :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kenta -I'm sorry about your bfn. I know there are no words.
    Myheart- hope transfer went well today. X

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

myheart  (06-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Myheart hope your transfer went well today.

Hi Bertie, Em, Panda, Stillhope, luca, tinybaby, octoberbaby mrsMac, MrsErinR, Kenta, Twocam, Butterfly and everyone else, hope you are having a good weekend.

I'd been hoping that I'd trigger tonight, but according to today's BT and scan the second crop of follies is not quite ready, so back again on Monday. My E2 is climbing, and I have a largish group of follies, so getting concerned about OHSS.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (06-10-2013),MGC Bertie  (07-10-2013),myheart  (06-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    On Butterfly I am sorry, it's that much harder when you do get pregnant and the its snatched away. You do sound so strong but then you have to be in this journey. I just have no words hun but just to say be strong and keep trudging along with the prize firmly in sight.

Kenta - so sorry to hear that it's a bfn, it doesn't get any easier. Hope you can do something nice this weekend to try get past this feeling.

Springy looking good there for you !

my heart - so you pupo ?

Afm getting ready to fly overseas tom to meet up with dh finally ! We have only spent two nights together since my bfp and I am 7 weeks now! He needs to do some serious pampering !

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post: