Closed Thread
Page 80 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello everyone, hope you are all going ok.

AFM: well i am out. The egg and the sperm did find each other, did fertlise and did try to implant but went no where further. HCG was 16 progesterone only 6 on monday. Now I have heavy AF thats driving me mental

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very sorry to hear that fingerscrossed. Hugsya...sorry I dont know what else to say..it just sux

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, fingerscrossed I'm so sorry to hear that!!! Why can't it just work!!!!
    Hope you have good support at home and recover soon!
    do you have any plans yet?
    lots of

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I just wanted to check in and say hi.

Fingerscrossed - I am sorry to hear of your BFN. And a heavy AF just makes it so much worse. I hope you will feel better soon.

Great to hear that things are going well for Ann & Panda.

Threegoes - good luck today.

Kenta - hope your 2WW is going by OK.

Good luck to all the cycling girls (& those waiting for AF). I am still cheering from the sidelines for everyone.

AFM - So we will be starting another cycle in a week or so. We have met with another FS who has chaned my protocal (to avoid ovulating early). he says I have been on too high a dose of gonal f so will lower it and then get the follies out earlier. We will be doing a flare protocal which is all new to me. Bit nervous but we have to try everything. We also have an appt with TWEB in Melb next month. We are going down for a weekend away so I just snuck the appt in! Why not get all the info so we can then decide what we will do next?!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (04-10-2013),Kenta  (03-10-2013),MGC Bertie  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed. - so sorry for your bfn. Maybe it was the egg quality and that's why it didn't stick ? Hard to say. It's just go hard and then having a heavy period too. Take care of yourself. Plan something nice with DP this weekend.

Panda how many weeks wil you be on your meds for ? My fs said 10 weeks but I read many are on til 12 weeks? I beginning to stock up my meds ad i iam flying out this sun yay ! Will be back in a month. On Progynova , provera , prednisone, Aspirin n pessaries. Sorry are you in Bris? I have booked an OB but still researching OBs practicing at Mater. PMFees are so high! I think I wld really like a private room for DH, cld do with the extra pair of hands he hee! Pls feel free to give your input ladies.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Fingerscrossed. It's so disappointing. Take care of yourself these next few days. What do you think you will do next?
    Luca sounds like a good plan. What does the flare protocol intake? Sorry what is TWEB?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingerscrossed I'm sorry to hear that you got a chemical. Take care.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Just a quick check in. Thank you for your well wishes. Unfortunately it's not good outcome for me... 2 eggs retrieved (which was good) but they did not fertalise overnight (1 immature & 1 abnormal). I'm devastated & trying to keep it together at work ;(. Have appt with FS next week but don't know what he's going to have planned. Maybe Flare? He doesn't really have anywhere to go with dosage as i think he maxed out on this cycle.
    Luca, i would be very keen to know more about flare???
    Fingerscrossed... I am so sorry. Look after yourself
    Ann17, i used Glenda McLaren (can i mention names?). She was great & has an interetr in high risk pregnancies. There's also Rod Hill (same interests) but his management fee is very expensive. Mind you Glenda's was too but i figured in for a pound, in for a dollar (i'd spent so much getting pregnant whats another couple of thousand???) I should say at crunch time, Glenda wasn't there and ended up with Fiona Dalziel... She was great.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Threegoes For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann, I'm so sorry to hear what you went through on the weekend and how you were treated, but glad to hear you have seen heartbeats! Hope everything has settled down and you are feeling better.

Butterfly, hope everything is going well and your little blob is growing well

Kenta, hope the 2WW is treating you well. CGH at my clinic is eye wateringly expensive - they do ICSI as standard, and the medicare rebate is the same as for a regular ICSI cycle (about $5.5K), and the OOP is around $9K. It's done at day 5 at my clinic

Mrs. P, good luck with the house sale, hope you get a great price, and the moving is hassle-free.

Stillhope, hope your AF will arrive soon ad you can start.

Myheart, hoping your FET went well and the 2WW goes quickly and is successful!

Threegoes,I'm so sorry to hear your news
    MrsErinR, hope your FET cycle is going well I've had 2 cancelled natural FET's, and the others were medicated so no O for me on those ones. We did try for for one or two of them, but no success (DH's motility is awful, even though his count has vastly improved).

A special hi to my cycle buddy Em

Fingers, I'm really sorry to hear AF arrived

Luca, for your upcoming cycle.

Tinybaby, Octoberbaby, Twocam, Panda, Bertie, MrsMac, micca fort, and everyone else

AFM - haven't been posting since I've been sick. At first I blamed the elonva, but as the weekend went on, the sore throat, headache, sneezing and aches and pains couldn't all be from it, so I've been in bed for a while now.

I managed to hold in the explosive sneezes long enough to get my bt and scan done yesterday. I've got 2 big leading follies at >20mm, then a whole crop of smaller ones from 10-17mm. FS will go for the bigger crop, so a couple more days of jabs, then EPU over the weekend or early next week at this stage. I've got another BT and scan tomorrow. I'm much more bloated than I was using Gonal F, though and have been getting a bit more pelvic pain too, but wasn't surprised when I saw the scan.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (04-10-2013),Kenta  (03-10-2013),MGC Bertie  (03-10-2013),MrsPontipine  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no threegoes, what devastating news I'm so sorry. Hope you have good support and find some informative answers soon. Big