Closed Thread
Page 8 of 91 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sunny... your Day 3 embryo report sounded great. I love the idea of 70% success rate!! Good luck with your transfer. I know we'll all be waiting to hear how it went. If they have any embies to freeze for you, what happens to them? Does the clinic hold onto them until you come back in the future? Can they ship them here to Australia for future transfers?

MyHeart.... 7 transfers - wow! I've only had 3 transfers (from 5 cycles). It's such a difficult, long and emotional journey for us all, coupled with the fear of running out of time. Will be interested to see what you plan next.

MusicalGal... that's fabulous news of your 8 week scan. That gives me lots of hope, so thanks :-))

Emski... thanks for your kind words. I'm 5dp5dt at the moment and am trying hard to believe that something is happening down there when I'm feeling nothing. Very weird, but definitely over-thinking it!! 8 follicles sound very good. Will you go for another BT and scan early in the week before EPU?

Luca... my BT is also next Friday 2/8. Did you also have your EPU on the 17/7, the same as me?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (27-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC - any frosties will be frozen here, to be used here. Legally, they cannot be transported to Australia. If I need to use any frozens, I only have to be here for about 4 days....not 100% sure how it works, as I have not really looked into the FET side of things.

AFM
    2 x 5 day blasties on board...one is expanded and the other is a couple hours behind. No news on the other embies, other than they will make blastie by this afternoon if they progress.

Back at hotel room to relax!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Leomum  (30-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (28-07-2013),Team panda  (28-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Everyone,

I have become obsessed with watching you tube videos on IVF, looking at prams and watching "one born every minute" on foxtel and anything that says BABY. Am I going crazy?Please someone tell me that I'm not the only one. This waiting game has only just started for me and if life's journey is teaching me anything at the moment it certainly is patience.
    Can't wait to start this process in August.

MGC Bertie and Luca - Good luck for next Friday.
    MusicalGal - Glad to hear your scan went well. Blessings for your Beanie.
    Sunny - Best of luck for tomorrow. Will be wondering if any more embies have developed.
    Teampanda - Fingerscrossed for Monday morning.
    Emski - How are you going?
    Springrain - Hope to hear from you soon
    A big hello to anyone I may not have mentioned, hope you have all had a nice weekend.
    Last edited by Tinybaby4me; 28-07-2013 at 15:26.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tinybaby4me For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-07-2013),StillHope  (28-07-2013),Team panda  (28-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Tinybaby... trust me, you are not alone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nah, that is just dedication Must say I am not overly keen on anything with a birth in it anymore

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tinybaby, you are certenly not alone!!! It's my biggest lesson To be PATIENT :-/ and it is very very hard!! Maybe also, because I have the feeling my time is running out.
    So don't worry, I'm sure we are a big group in the same boat :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi Bertie, another scan and bloods tomorrow morning for me... will know for sure then when EPU is.
    Not long for you now - how are you travelling?
    Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny... congrats on being PUPO!! That's great about getting an expanded blast (plus one close behind). That sounds really positive. Fingers crossed.

Emski... good luck for Monday's BT and scan. Will be looking in to see how your follicles are growing.

AFM... I'm at 6dp5dt, and really still feeling nothing different, and nothing where I'm sure I'm should be feeling something. I've had a few cramps in my ovaries (I'm sure due to the pessaries), in my stomach (over-eating!), my hips (lack of exercise!) and my upper back (too much sitting at the computer on Bub-Hub!!). Lol!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Its our last night in Cape Town...its gone so quick.

Will be out of touch for a while with travelling, so good luck to all those that are going through scans, blood tests, EPU, ET, 2WW and THE blood test.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Leomum  (30-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny and Dj - have a safe trip back home with precious cargo on board! After months and weeks of planning and organising, you lovelies are finally PUPO!!

MGC - hope you arent driving yourself mad with symptom spotting! Are you going to sneak in a HPT later or refrain? I really hope that this is the one for you.

Emski - good luck with your EPU - think positive! I noticed from your sig that you still have 1 embie on ice? I do too (my first ever and one and only) a 3d 8 cell.

Musical girl - you must be so relieved to hear that strong heartbeat!

Springain, Fingerscrossed and Mrs Pontipine - how you ladies travelling along?

to all the newcomers I havent 'met' yet - greetings to you all!

AFM

Not much to report. Donor and I are both pill popping now -so trying for a late Aug EPU. I am though following you lovely ladies journey and cheering from the sidelines!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-07-2013)