Closed Thread
Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lots going on in here!
    fingers crossed we get some pregnancies in this next round.
    Kenta how are you doing?
    Threegoes good luck for today.
    my heart and mrs Erin lets hope we get some good news out of you two.
    twocam your comments made me laugh, thanks I needed it.
    ann I only get a tight feeling around my tummy when Im trying to sleep. That's the only time I notice it. My other really noticeable symptom apart from the all day ms is a very bad taste in my mouth. It's so disgusting.
    hi to everyone else

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey threegoes thinking of you today ! Really hope you catch your break.

Ok three questions - not a coffee drinker but white tea drinker still drinking away good no good? I love sleeping on my tummy ok not ok? Although its getting a bit uncomfortable now sometimes so ain't going to last for too long ! Oops I just forgot the last question! Pregnant brain! Will post when or if I remember!
    Erin and my heart when's the tx, sat? How exciting! And then the tww killer !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just remembered, so when I go to bed initially at night I fall asleep then after 2-3am I will be lying awake in bed for hours sometimes til dawn. Iam not sure is it some meds i am taking or what or is it just the fact that I missing my plushy bed with dh snoring next to me !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Over 40s Roll Call

Waiting

Cuddleready
    Luca
    KLM0511
    Fortitude
    TinyBaby4Me
    MrsMac123

Waiting to Cycle

Mrs Pontipine - #4 Sept/Oct
    SpringRain - #3 ICSI Sept/Oct
    MrsErinR - FET Oct
    Angelmama74 - FET ?
    ThreeGoes -
    Luca - DHEA Sep-Nov
    StillHope - Dr M - Oct/Nov
    MGCBertie - #7 Oct

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Emski72 - #6 Boost/Flare
    MyHeart - #8 FET

TWW

Jojozeck - BT ?
    Fingerscrossd11 - IUI 16/9 - BT 2/10 Kenta - #8 ICSI - EPU 20/9 - ET 22/9 - BT ?

Graduates!
    Twocam - EDD 17/1/14 baby blue Micca - EDD ? MusicalGal - EDD 7/3/14 Des1102 - EDD 10/3/14 Octoberbaby2010 - #8 EDD 19/4/14 TeamPanda - #8 EDD 23/4/14 Sunny15 - EDD ? Butterfly39 - EDD 8/5/14 Ann17 - EDD ? May 14 Proud Mummies
    Threegoes - baby girl born ? MrsPontipine - baby son born 7/11 Octoberbaby2010 - #2 ICSI baby son born ? Wannabb - twins born 2012
    Last edited by emski72; 02-10-2013 at 14:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    For some reason it won't let me put a heading for our UTD girls! Maybe someone else can fix it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann.....my go at answering your questions.

Tea drinker.... I drink a few cups of white tea every day. I switched to decaf (Tetley's do a nice one) when I got my BFP and just kept drinking. I've never been a huge coffee drinker, although the past couple of weeks I've had one or two milky decaf lattes per week when out and about.

Sleeping on my tummy? I'm a tummy (and back) sleeper and it's been a terrible ordeal to train myself otherwise...I slept on my stomach until about 20 weeks and then it got uncomfy. Now I kind of sleep on my side with one leg thrown over a high pillow, and then almost roll over the pillow so I'm sort of facing downwards but there's no pressure on my tum. It's the best I can do

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

ann17  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ver 40s Roll Call

Waiting

Cuddleready
    Luca
    KLM0511
    Fortitude
    TinyBaby4Me
    MrsMac123

Waiting to Cycle

Mrs Pontipine - #4 Sept/Oct
    MrsErinR - FET Oct
    Angelmama74 - FET ?
    ThreeGoes -
    Luca - DHEA Sep-Nov
    StillHope - Dr M - Oct/Nov
    MGCBertie - #7 Oct

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Emski72 - #6 Boost/Flare
    MyHeart - #8 FET
    SpringRain - #3 ICSI/ CGH - Sept/Oct - antagonist

TWW

Jojozeck - BT ?
    Fingerscrossd11 - IUI 16/9 - BT 2/10 Kenta - #8 ICSI - EPU 20/9 - ET 22/9 - BT ?

Graduates!
    Twocam - EDD 17/1/14 baby blue Micca - EDD ? MusicalGal - EDD 7/3/14 Des1102 - EDD 10/3/14 Octoberbaby2010 - #8 EDD 19/4/14 TeamPanda - #8 EDD 23/4/14 Sunny15 - EDD ? Butterfly39 - EDD 8/5/14 Ann17 - EDD ? May 14 Proud MummiesThreegoes - baby girl born ? MrsPontipine - baby son born 7/11 Octoberbaby2010 - #2 ICSI baby son born ? Wannabb - twins born 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by myheart View Post
    Thank you StillHope…!
    Ann – thank you…! I have asked about the miscarriages andhave been told that it is just egg quality due to my age… I am on prednisolneand have asked my fs to start the tablets earlier than before… I will do my best to increase the bfp’s… Goodnews on where the bleed is coming from… keep strong and remember how well youare doing…
    Mrs Erin – I wish you all the best – when is your transfer?
    Threegoes – good luck with your collection! My favorite partof the stim cycle is the collection – it is a nice sleep!!
    Twocam – don’t listen to the horrible people who talk aboutyour age… maybe they are jealous…!!
    Hi, I don't know my date for transfer yet. I'm predicting 2 weeks from today...October 16.

Big Good luck for yours

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone.

Thanks for update springrain and emski - good luck all.

I'm still drinking tea as feel there really isn't as much caffeine as in coffee.

not much to report except testing next week 8/10. Haven't felt a thing except a dull mild headache and feeling hot today but I think it's because it's a hot day today.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann, - I drank a weak black tea every day through my pregnancy. You can sleep how you like in the first trimester. After that it will be most comfortable to sleep on your side. Try to do the bulk of your sleeping on your left side.
    The following is a cut-and-paste;

In particular, sleeping on your left side may benefit your baby by improving blood flow – and therefore nutrients – to the placenta. It also helps your kidneys efficiently eliminate waste products and fluids from your body, which in turn reduces
    swelling
    in your ankles, feet, and hands.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

ann17  (02-10-2013),StillHope  (02-10-2013)