Closed Thread
Page 78 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Panda- that was easily understood ! It's an expensive little test ! But I can understand your need to do it. I might just opt for the bt n scan like you said and then take it from there. Do you get that tight uncomfortable feeling behind your belly button? I find myself rubbing around on circles just to relieve it!

Myheart- nervous and exciting a tx!!! We need more bfps - no pressure ! I noticed that you had miscarriages are you on an immune protocol? You can get pregnant - did you ever have it analysed to see why the miscarriage ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck MyHeart. I'm excited about my first transfer too. I hope we both have success this month and can bring some new BFPs in here as Ann suggests!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

ann17  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck myheart and MrsErin!!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    TeamPanda - good luck with the test results. All my good vibes are headed your way
    Ann17 - how are you going? I hope you've been able to rest?
    MyHeart - all the best for transfer on Saturday. Hopefully I will be joining you and MissErinR on the 2ww. I have EPU tomorrow & praying for a better result than last time (no eggs). There's four follies, 2 are a good size & one looks like it might be a bit too mature. The mature one was the one that was 18mm last Wednesday. It's now 24mm so who knows.
    To everyone, good luck wherever you are in your journey & have an amazing day

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Threegoes For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TeamPanda - good luck with the test results. All my good vibes are headed your way
    Ann17 - how are you going? I hope you've been able to rest?
    MyHeart - all the best for transfer on Saturday. Hopefully I will be joining you and MissErinR on the 2ww. I have EPU tomorrow & praying for a better result than last time (no eggs). There's four follies, 2 are a good size & one looks like it might be a bit too mature. The mature one was the one that was 18mm last Wednesday. It's now 24mm so who knows.
    To everyone, good luck wherever you are in your journey & have an amazing day

Thanks
    Reviews
    to all my '"classic vintage" friends here I did have a negative 'first start' with my hospital over my age - they will not let me birth at their birthing centre for the sole reason that I'm over 40 But my midwife has been absolutely brilliant and assures me that they have women in their 40s give birth all the time, including quite a few in their mid-late 40s that have used donated embies.

To be honest I am touchy about people mentioning my age and my pregnancy in the same sentence, but the remarks have (thankfully) been few and far between. Or maybe they have been made out of my geriatric earshot

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (01-10-2013),Team panda  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck tomorrow threegoes!

As far as being geriatric, as I have mentioned before I have 2 half sisters...one 21 and one 23...we have the same mother...ie she was 41.5 when she had the youngest...naturally conceived...admittedly she didnt have any fertility issues ..but she was in the obese range for the last 3 kids...so 40+ and obese must count for a good stat to hang onto against the norms.... I hope that maybe egg goodness is a family trait...we cannnn do it...I have also seen some bar charts on 40+ women over the last 5 years or so with ivf and the rate of live births via ivf is rising well every year

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    My fill in fs spoke to me today and said something interesting, which of course makes sense, in terms of my bleeding, it happens sometimes (in fact she just saw two ladies today who had the same thing as me) but its all my blood as the baby only has 2mls of blood ATM and wldnt have survived my sat bleed of 3 pads ig it was bubs. That's some reassurance not that i want to see another bleed and I will certainly freak out if I do but I will have to remember this.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ThreeGoes... good luck with EPU tomorrow. Fingers crossed that those eggs will be perfect quality, as that's what is important.

KLM... hope your ET went well yesterday. Congrats on being PUPO :-))

Kenta... how's being PUPO going? When will your BT be?

AFM.... I had an initial appointment with Dr M (immunology) today. He was really lovely and has scheduled more BTs before deciding what things to do. He was particularly interested in my thyroid disease, but wasn't at all worried about my age. I feel really good about looking into something different. Once BTs are back, he'll have a look at the results and possibly schedule more BTs, plus a hysto / endometrial biopsy.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 01-10-2013 at 21:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you StillHope…!
    Ann – thank you…! I have asked about the miscarriages andhave been told that it is just egg quality due to my age… I am on prednisolneand have asked my fs to start the tablets earlier than before… I will do my best to increase the bfp’s… Goodnews on where the bleed is coming from… keep strong and remember how well youare doing…
    Mrs Erin – I wish you all the best – when is your transfer?
    Threegoes – good luck with your collection! My favorite partof the stim cycle is the collection – it is a nice sleep!!
    Twocam – don’t listen to the horrible people who talk aboutyour age… maybe they are jealous…!!