Closed Thread
Page 76 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ann- what a terrible ordeal you have been through. That's really good news that they found two sacs and heartbeats. I was told at my 7 week scan that they are looking for anything over 90 bpm. So sounds like your well within range. X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

ann17  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann, - I am breathing a big sigh of relief, I can't imagine what you did when you saw those little hearts beating.
    I've heard that Royal North Shore is a good hospital. Good on your sister for thinking to take you there. I think at 6 weeks that 100 is good, so don't worry I'm sure your little beans are fine (easier said than done, I know!)
    Rest up, eat well, and get some good oxygen into you. I'm sure you probably stopped breathing there for a while.

MrsP...

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh Ann, what a relief! I really hope things settle down for you for a while and you can rest and relax xx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann - glad they took care of you. Just coz u strike a couple of bad apples in the healthcare system doesn't mean we're all bad does it .... I actually worked there many moons ago...... Glad youre feeling better and you saw the bubbies! Please do nothing for a good few days now!
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 29-09-2013 at 06:20.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Ann – I am so sorry to read what happen to you… it is justnot right that they talk to you that way, don’t they understand what you aregoing through? I am so glad that this other hospital was good to you, this ishow it should be… Congratulations on seeing the heartbeats…!! Wow, so exciting....!!
    Emski – I am also on a cycle at the moment – I’m doing a FET. Good luck with your cycle...
    Team Panda – how are you doing?
    Hi to all the other lovely ladies…!
    AFM – I pushed for a day 12 scan even through the nurse wasnot happy…. I have been testing my ovulation - the nurse told me I would seethe LH surge on Tuesday but I told her I usually ovulate earlier.. I saw thesurge on the test today (day 11)… so I am glad I pushed her for a bt and scantomorrow… No one knows our bodies like we do...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Been a bit scarce, just trying to calm myself down into patient waiting instead of obsessive waiting for my first appointment and playing catch the egg naturally in the meantime.

What a rollercoaster ride for the girls that are pregnant and in the 2ww. Fingers crossed everyone. I hope you are keeping it togethor Butterfly and Ann and I am sorry I can't keep up with everyone yet but everyone else who is riding the rollercoaster. Good luck for the next round of cycles starting.

Interesting musings about donor eggs, I am very pessimistic about my own eggs but haven't even begun IVF yet so I think its just from 22 years of evenly spread out disappointments and some kind of survival thing. At the moment I am trying to be very...unattached about what we are doing. With my sister being pregnant I want to crochet a special blanket for her baby but I said to Mum naw I won't believe it until after the first trimester, Mum said that's not a normal way to think. I guess just because I never make it even close I think that everyone is like that. Don't know much about donor eggs in Australia why do we need to look overseas? ie my sisters have offered me eggs...though I am not at that stage to think too much about it ...doesn't it work like that? What I mean is...everyone keeps telling me its my backup plan ...sisters eggs...but is it?

Thankyou for all the AMH level replies. I will be 41 in December and yeh I think my GP does not know much told me to wait for my FS appointment!! I did do a lot of research on the net as well and I find forums to be much more valuable than those generic websites that just have a standard speal there seems to be so many more positive stories on the forums.

I am currently in 2ww, natural cycle while I am waiting for my first appointment at Springwood...or Spermwood as my mother accidently called it. Haven't tried for 6 years but the actual getting pregnant part has never been a problem. I am such a n00b at this never paid huge attention to my cycle before but I know it was 28 days before implanon...let alone use OPK. I had a faint line for a few days and then I read that nope that doesn't mean anything but then I read that it probably meant that I just missed the actually peak but DH was more than obliging to have a go at getting the egg the whole time the line was there. Now I read you should do the OPK twice a day? At any rate because I am expecting my cycle to maybe be off I did the cheap OPK for nearly every day this cycle and had no lines, then faint lines then none again so have to mean something?

Driving myself nuts with imagining symptoms now and I have all this other weird stuff to contend with like I only had my implanon out Friday 13th Sept...AF started on 11th, I did have pretty regular AF with implanon. How would I know what my cycle is the first month though. I feel really tired like I am coming down with the flu and a bit of a sore throat that comes and goes and well...if you read forums about implanon removal many women complain about being very tired afterwards and I guess its your hormones as usual. I also have had feelings of aching like AF coming low down but not as intense, usually I get AF within 24 hours of that feeling so I am half expecting that she will arrive at any time just because of my implanon removal...so yeh...I am estimating from my first time really paying attention to cycling hoping that my body is not one that will go crazy after BC removal... I am today CD19 or 4dpo? or do you class o day as day 1? ie o day =25th I am hoping...but really dont know I suppose hah. If O day was 25th when is 10dpo that is when I would like to test really would it be the 5th Oct??? so far away...recall, I have had 2 ectopic pregnancies so I am a bit jittery. Well I guess it is good to try to sort out my natural cycle before they ask me hard questions at my appointment and I look clueless

edited: Sorry its so long it never looks that long in the little window when i am typing..and yeh I have been known as a chatterbox since primary school
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 29-09-2013 at 18:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had any experience with Family Planning Clinics? As I have said previously I am disappointed with my GP, he is wonderful for ailments but for IVF/Fertility/Women Stuff I am finding him sadly lacking and at this stage do not have any alternatives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KLM0511.... good luck for ET on Monday.

Ann... what a dreadful time you've had, but how wonderful when I kept reading and saw there are heartbeats!! Congratulations!!

MrsMac123... re: donor eggs. Of course, if you've got sisters who can / will donate eggs then that's fabulous!! But not everyone has a sister, or has a young enough sister, or has a friend or relative to ask, hence why they have to look for anonymous donor eggs. There is an egg donation website in Australia you can look at, and some women have had success here, though it's more a case of the donor choosing you. Monash now brings in eggs from the World Egg Bank, but quite expensive - guarenteed a small number of eggs (I think 4). Lots of women going to South Africa and a few going to other countries (e.g. USA, Barbados, Greece, India etc).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann, I'm so pleased that your sister took you off to hospital and you got the help you needed. Congratulations on hearing heartbeats. I really hope that the bleeding stops and you go on to have a happy healthy pregnancy. . It must be exceptionally hard with DH overseas. My DH travels a lot for work too and it scares me to think that he might be away at a time when I need him. You sound like you are coping really well.

MrsMac123, I have a sister who is 7 years younger but she is single and hasn't had her own family yet which means she's not a textbook perfect donor I believe. We've been discussing it a lot lately and we're not sure a family donor is right for us anyway. So, we are going to probably go to South Africa if we end up at the point of deciding a donor is the way for us. We'll make that call at the end of the year if we're not PG yet. I am 41 soon too...in fact in a week and a half.

Hi to everyone else. There are so many of you to mention that I won't even try, but I do really like reading along with this thread and I feel so much in common with you all and your experiences. It really helps to know I'm not alone.

AFM, CD2 today on our FET cycle. I've started aspirin and Dexmethasone and that's it up until I get the LH Surge and then I start clexane too. I have an intralipid infusion sometime between now and then too. All new to me, I've done 3 stims but never a FET before. I'm feeling pretty hopeful right now but that also scares me because I need to not get my hopes up. Failure is just so painful.

For those of you that have done frozen transfers, I wondered if you also tried naturally in the same month? Our FS hasn't said anything but would they advise against it or encourage it? I figure our odds are so slim that it couldn't hurt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so donor eggs are not too easy to come by...yes I am naive

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app