Closed Thread
Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness Ann, I'm soooo sorry to hear that!! How terrible that you get spoken to so badly too after you are in such a distress already!!
    Try the private hospital and hopefully they treat you nicer and they can give you some answers. Hopefully bub is still there and it was just a bad bleed.
    wish I could help. Lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ann please go to ER public or private to get checked and also just in case something funny is going on. I agree with stiilhope - If it was me Id go private, just grab a few things and a book and water bottle etc and head up there if you havent already. You need care of some sort at the moment and we don't always think straight when on our own in situations such as these. You should not be on your own at the moment. Don't worry about hubby, he will be worried but you are what's important at the moment. Let us know how things go, I will be thinking of u.
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 28-09-2013 at 11:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann, - I hope you have managed to get into the private. The only other suggestion I could make would be to call a GP and ask them what you should do in your area. You need to be seen.
    Or maybe, if your FS is WDA (wazza), try to call IVF Australia in Sydney, they are affiliated with QFG. Best of luck hon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hope everything is ok Ann,that sounds terrifying. You could also try nurse on call, although they always seem to err on the side of caution and tell you to go to hospital. I hope you got some medical attention.

I'm CD1 today after that ridiculous cycle... ended up drinking a bucket of parsley tea this morning as it's supposed to bring on AF, not sure if it was just coincidence but she showed up 3 hours later.

Hello to everyone - who are my cycle buddies besides the lovely Springy

Em xx

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-09-2013),MrsPontipine  (28-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ann, i agree with MrsPontipine - try the GP or better still IVF Australia. Do you have any famiy or friends close by? The only other suggestion i was going to make is, to drive into Mater Womens on the North Shore??? They may be a lot more sympathetic & should help. Or alternatively, have you seen your obstetician or are you yet to have your first appointment? If you have seen them already, you could give their after hours number a call? My obs was really good when i experienced bleeding after hours. Take care, Ann.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Emski... I'm another cycle buddy - CD11, EPU more than likely Wed (providing my stubborn little follies grow) 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ann17, I'm so sorry to hear what's happening with you. I'm about to head out but just wanted you to know I was thinking of you and I'll try to send a better message later.

Hi to everyone else.

Emski, I'm CD1 today too, so we can be cycle buddies for sure.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ann I hope you went and got checked out today. Please look after yourself first. It's sad your experience with the health service. Write a complaint to the hospital when you are ready as it should help improve the experience for other women in the future, however the focus now is you, don't worry about going back or trying another hospital. Take care and all the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update : thank you thank you thank you so much girls.,... Iam absolutely exhausted from the day, just got back home. After bleeding til midday my sister dragged me to hospital ended up going to Royal North Shore and boy did they take care of me! I cldnt believe the difference. They kept me all day did all tests plus scan yes on a weekend. We still can't locate the bleed but two little sacs still there yolk and all in both now plus we saw flickering of heartbeats too, but borderline bit on the low side (100, I think it shd be 120-180) but i only measure 6.2 days. So I n have another appt on wed but for now they don't think it's the sacs that's bleeding . Sorry will do personals later just want flop and sleep. Em you put a smile on my face with the bucket of parsley tea! I read somewhere that if someone gives you parsely then you get pregnant so dh gave me a bunch in my tww cycle 5 (of course it was a bfn cycle !). So bleeding tapered off around lunch hope it doesn't come back.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That are fantastic news Ann!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you. Thank got you got looked after so well, that's how it supposed to be!!!
    and heartbeats woohooo!!! All the best.
    Rest and take it easy!!! Don't forget to update after your next scan :-)
    lots of