Closed Thread
Page 74 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all for your kind words.

Springrain, good luck with this cycle. Elonva is nice as only one shot for 7 dys. What is the cost of CGH and when do they do it?

Butterfly, hang in there. I hope there can be a miracle for you.

Still hope, I am so hoping our day 2 embryos are growing. This is our 8th 2ww.

Threegoes I hope Monday gives you some answers with this cycle.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (26-09-2013),SpringRain  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

I've been really busy trying to get our house ready to sell so I haven't been able to get on here much. AF hasn't showed yet, however I spotted lightly for 6 days last week. I'm 4 days late now, which is very unusual for me. I've read all that can happen on an anovulatory cycle, so I'm patiently waiting for her to arrive . Lucky I'm so busy I guess.

Springy, - You are all go now, hey! Good luck with the CGH, I will be following your progress with everything crossed. I think I will be amazed if I end up with something to transfer, but I'd rather know straight away.

Kenta, - I'm sorry about your two blasts. But I have everything crossed that the two you have on board are the ones...

Emski, - I guess our Aunt Flows are having a tea party together because mine has gone awol as-well. And yes, I have negative HPT's too. Good luck for her turning up soon.

Threegoes, - I hope your other follies grow you some lovely eggies for your pick up on wednesday. Good luck.

Butterfly, - I was in a similar situation when I had my M/C, and my OB said the same thing. While there is still the slightest bit of hope, we will still monitor as stranger things have happened. I went from empty sac to heart beat to heart stop over 4 weeks. I am truly keeping everything crossed for your little blobby, and I hope next weeks scan shows a huge improvement.

Hi to everyone else. I'll catch up with you soon.

MrsP...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (26-09-2013),Kenta  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kenta, emby grow emby grow :-)
    Pontipine, hope you can sell your house quickly without any troubles!! :-)

ATM I'm actually waiting for my AF as well. Funny that it's late, must be the steroids I'm on. That should be my first period after I started them. I can feel her coming but she is taking her time:-) and then I also wait for my BT results which took again over 2.5 weeks and still nothing. So, not much process here. I've FS appointment on the 21 oct. which I'm looking forward too I hope I can start jabbing soon

Hi to everyone else :-)
    Last edited by StillHope; 26-09-2013 at 22:09.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Ann - I just read your story... the nurses should know better, this is not just a job, they need to be more considerate... as for the bleeding, I bleed too at around 6 weeks - I called my fs directly and he told me to come in for an early scan...we saw the heartbeat and I stopped bleeding...

Panda - how are you doing?

Kenta - good luck

Springrain - how was the elonva...?

AFM - I have started my natural FET cycle. My nurse wanted me to scan at day 14 but I told her that my last FET I ovulated on day 13... I had to push her to let me scan on day 12... so scanning on Monday... I am nervous about a non medicated cycle...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs pontipine and stillhope I hope your AF come soon.... Waiting is hard.

Myheart good luck with FET this cycle.

No symptoms or anything happening in this 2ww.... So hard when you just want to feel something or just a sign.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

myheart  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Ann17 - hang in there... Being tired is hopefully a good sign. I know it's tough waiting... The scan won't come quick enough for you. I wish for it to be all ok next week.
    Fingerscrossed11 - thank you. I wish you all the best with your 2ww. It does suck (this whole ivf thing)... Constantly waiting to pass the next milestone (and there's so many milestones).
    Kenta - sorry to hear about your last 2 embryos. Am i right you are in the 2ww? Good luck with those little delights - fingers crossed you didn't need them anyway
    Butterfly39 - its a terrible wait you are in at the moment. I wish every bit of good news for you. Hang in there.
    MrsPontipine - that's a great way to make time go quickly... Selling a house! Good luck with the sale & hopefully you get those visitors (AF) very soon.
    To everyone else - a big hello & i hope you are all travelling well wherever you are at in the cycle.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Threegoes For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Far out, i had pink/red when wiping yesterday at 1pm til late evening, nothing over night, nothing today till 1pm again it starts.

Spoke to FN again, she has now booked me into the clinic monday morning to have a bt to see if there are any levels to be seen. Fingers are crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly... oh you poor thing. That uncertainty has just got to be dreadful :-(

Kenta - good luck in your 2WW.

FingersCrossed.... it was interesting to read about only getting one follicle in the cycle where you started 10 days after. I wonder if that's what my FS is thinking too, as he emailed the other day to say he's not going to start me again straight away but wait a whole month to recover from the meds. He'd also like to give a pipette scratch a go, so will plan that in between now and starting the next cycle. Bit disappointed not starting straight away, feeling time is running out, but at the same time, glad to be trying something different. The only thing is that I'll be back to work then, so am going to need to think of some good medical excuses when the time comes :-)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (27-09-2013),Kenta  (28-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for the well wishes everyone, honestly you ladies really do make me feel so much better with your lovely kind words - thanks to everyone posting such thoughtful things.

Bertie yup the wait is average but I stopped sulking and kicked into action today. Inspired by Springy making the move to cgh/pgd and Mrs P and a few of you being under WDA, I've decided to get my backup plans happening and booked an appointment with WDA (wait list - March or hopefully before) to discuss a way forward with him. By the time I (most likely) miscarry and do my 2 frosties ill be ready to mix things up again for sure. Feeling good for having made this decision to try something new if needed.

I also wonder about the egg donation list in oz and the wait times and whether one should try and register for this sooner rather than later, or are chances slim and overseas is your best bet? been reading the other threads on it in here. I know some see donor eggs as a big issue but I really couldn't give 2 hoots about MY baby being genetically related to me or not - I work with babies in my job and each and every one are all wonderful in their own special way, and I quite honestly love them all so much and want to take almost all of them home constantly, so I would probably look at a donor egg sooner rather than later. Besides babes from donor eggs are still physically related to you as they are made with your flesh and blood. Plus, I believe in the soul and would be open to whatever soul came to me. Che sera, sera, and all that.

Apologies for the philosophical musings amid my usually stark scientific intellectualising - have a wonderful night everyone. I don't know why I write so much I try and keep it short !

((doing menstruation dance for mrs p , still hope, fingerscrossed, and all that need it))

my heart - I'm going to be that annoying person who tells you to 'just relax!' FET is way better than the other jabathon cycle but less exciting.

Kenta - hope you have a bubba floating round in there

ann - how are you going?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (28-09-2013),myheart  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls had a terrible night, woke up at 3 bleeding (yes soaking pads now ). I know exactly what this is. The only problem is ism still home cause last time ER at Westmead basically told me either go home and waited it out (I remember saying to her you mean bleed it out!) or sit in the waiting room until the dr wld see- and she warned me it wld be a looonnnmggg wait or go to early preg unit (but they probably won't want to see you ) but I was lucky (unlucky) enough to go to epac only to get yelled at by the nurse! So here iam in a first world country lying on my bed bleeding but won't be seen by a dr cause iam not critical yet. My fs is on hol plus its the weekend so his office is Closed anywa. My poor DH is yet in another country and (yes you guessed it) he is actually flying out to another country and I don't have the heart to tell him just yet ESP after the beautiful full of hope email I just read 5 mins ago I received this morning . I guess I will try a private hospital i am in the hills district (Syd) but again they may not scan as its the weekend . I don't know what to do