Closed Thread
Page 72 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Butterfly I wish , pray and hope you have good news on Friday, I know how you feel being in this limbo land. How is your hcg, is still going up? Flu us crap isn't it I can't seem to shake mine off and the coughing too. I have had a terrible headache today as well. Take care you will have your answers come Friday and just remember we are all here behind you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsmac, I agree with Kenta. As long they still get one ok egg out... That's all you really need :-) and if it divides in 2 after implantation you have your perfect family!
    i wish you good luck and don't give up hope, there are girls with less AMH and pregnant. Lots of

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMac, dont give up hope yet! My AMH was 3.9 more than 12 months ago (so prob worse now) and I'm now 10 weeks preg. My FS says knowing the number helps them decide on drug dosage etc. He wasn't overly worried but it does usually mean less egg numbers at pick up. At our age it's all about quality over quantity anyway. Good luck xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMac- mine was 5.2 at 40.3 months and I am now 42.11 months and pregnant. I haven't had it checked again but would assume it would be less now. So I wouldn't worry too much. How old are you again? It's just a number and as others have said women have got pregnant on a lot less. They may start you off on a higher dose of stimulating hormone to get more eggs out of you. By the way my fs said my amh at the time wasn't high but what she would expect for a 40 year old. So your amh is normal. Don't worry about what your gp saids, they are not experts in fertility.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (25-09-2013),mrsmac123  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Ihope all those cucling are foing well.
    Good luck with your scan Ann17 on Friday.
    I have a question.... I had my scan today and there's only 1 follicle at 18. There's 3 at 7 & 8 but obviously not looking like they will be bearing any eggs by Friday. The clinic is suggesting i go for EPU on Friday with the one follicle. They fear i will lose it if i wait for the others to grow. My protocol was pretty full on this time in fact i don't think the fs can throw much more at it. Is it correct that if i have a cancelled cycle before EPU, i get all the money back? As you may know i only have one more try left. My last cycle resulted in 4 follies and no eggs. I'm 42 in Jan & i don't know if this is as good as it'll get. My previous attempts at i f saw 11 follies & 5 & 6 eggs (2 transferred both times at 5 days... Great quality theysay). Do i cancel & get two more goes at stimming? Go to EPU with one good sized follicle & pray for the golden egg?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Threegoes, I've had 2 cancelled FET's, and those times, the cancellation was well before transfer and they just charged the medicare fee. Good luck with making the right decision for you. It's so hard to know if "this is as good as it gets", I've read of people having good cycles after a month off, but who knows? I'm also 42 at that time, as is Em lovely to know we share birthday months.

MrsMac, don't worry about it too much, it just tells the FS how well you'll respond to the medications. Many have lower AMH levels and have successfully gotten pregnant.

butterfly, thinking of you for your scan Friday, hope you feel better soon

Kenta, how are things going?

Ann, how are you?

Hi Panda, Em, Bertie, Sunny, Fingers, MrsErinR, Octoberbaby, Jojozeck, MrsP, Myheart, Stillhope and everyone else.

AFM - AF showed up yesterday, so went in this morning for BT, and will be OK to start tomorrow.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (25-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Springrain. Capricorns? What wonderful people. That's great news you can start tomorrow. All the very best... May this onebe the ONE.
    Afm.. Got called back in to see FS this afternoon to talk to me about cancelling cucle. He has drcided to keep me going & risk the large folly. There's another 5 he wants to grow. So back to jabbing, scan Mon & pick up Wed. Oh man... This is such a drag on the old head.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMac - I agree with everything the girls have said re amh... Play on. Mine is high so I am only on 150 (small dose) of gonal when I stim. I get ohss on anything over that.

ann - hcg rising but last doubling time was 200h. So low and slow for dates, although level is in keeping with sac size. Low for 7 weeks at 4600 and progesterone was 160. My ultrasound wasn't done by my FS as I was out of town for work and didn't think it would matter as I'd just see a heartbeat and trundle off home. The report had just said small gestational sac, small peri gestational haemorrhage, followup scan in 4 weeks advised. Oh and a ton of fibroid. i wonder if they sprouted on the progesterone? re 4 weeks waiting, Never heard of anyone waiting that long - that would send me coco loco ... FS to the rescue...

spring rain - woohoo new cycle I see from your signature you have been through this mc stuff... Looking forward to hearing how your cgh goes. I think I'll contemplate that sooner rather than later, too..

panda - best wishes for your nt scan. It seems clearing every hurdle presents itself with a new one. I'm sure it will go swimmingly.

3 goes - I've seen a few people in the forums get the golden egg from one follie. My FS said once that in producing lots you get heaps of duds because their chromosomes go wonky from the aggressive stimulation. Are you a gambler? I guess this is a situation where you have to either put 2 grand on black, so to speak, or fold. So much of ivf seems like a craps shoot at times, and I also think you have to go with your gut instinct, not just the financial concerns. I would also find this a hard decision. If you lose you lose a couple of grand, if you win you get a baby, if you fold you keep money and get another crack under unknown odds. Ask the FS to outline the pros and cons clearly to assist your decision. Good luck x.

thanks everyone for all your kind words of support. It's been an awful week and I'm officially sick of thinking about it and feel crap. Ive come to the beach house for a few days without DH to blow the cobwebs away. He has kids and looking after them was doing my head in. Unfortunately I just keep thinking about it. Work have been awesome and gave me 2.5 wks off. I brought my scan forwards to tomorrow as the uncertainty is making my skin crawl. Just have to get through the hard part I know then ill be fine after that. I know I'm strong enough to handle whatever happens and I will be ok. Just all a bit hard right now. This is the first wanted baby I have ever lost. I am telling myself ill go heli boarding in canada January if I'm not pregnant by then so I have goals either way. I can maybe get the embies in by mid November. Sorry for the emotional 'me' post but I know you girls know how it feels. If this flu wasn't so bad I'd get out of the house. Think ill see if mum wants to go out for Chinese tonight. When in doubt - comfort food!

Have been starting to research egg donation in the Czech Republic. I will keep trying with own eggs for a bit longer though. I'm thinking it will be my 'plan b' and its so heart warming to see the successes others have had with them. I'm sure I'm getting way ahead of myself though. Thanks for listening

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Threegoes, such a hard dilemma you have. I think cancelled cycles prior to EPU are not charged the full fee and probably only for FS visits. How long have you been jabbing? Follicles are suppose to grow a 2mm a day and they like them between 15-24mm; under immature; over overmature. Good luck.

Spring, what cycle are you doing this time?

I'm happy today as we managed to get a blast to freeze out of remaining 4, which is our best result to date. . Not feeling anything yet, my 2 embryos should be day 5 today and hopefully have become blasts inside . I'm trying to keep calm and positive. No symptoms at all. I am on the lookout for any symptoms as one does during the 2ww. My FS told me thought that it's too early in the 2ww for symptoms. With our early chemical though I noticed that I was going to the toilet a lot and had a few sporadic stitches so that seems to be the signs I'm watching out for over the next week.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (25-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hello to everyone from over here in cycle day 39 land! Has anyone seen my AF - she seems to have gone missing and before you all get excited my HPT's have been negatory... Where the **** is she! going slightly batty waiting to start.

Love
    Me xx

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-09-2013),mrsmac123  (29-09-2013)